Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I Think We Lost and Why Others Will Lose..

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I know some of you are slower than others, but I'm pretty sure that "Greg Schiano" is actually a panther fan alt.

Sattire trolls will eventually evolve on this board...eventually.

Posted

Astrick on this season.

I'm not typically a grammar nazi, but this is pretty egregious.

Posted

we lost this game because we could only run for ten total yards. throw in 100 yards on the ground total and we win that game easily.

blaming a missed call or two by the refs is missing the point entirely, and i'm sure the coaches, if they're worth their salt, aren't letting the players place the blame there either.

Posted

I also think this was the key play of the game. At that point, we had gained all the momentum and looked to be removing our heads from our asses. That play destroyed that momentum.

As to the play call and throw, they were identical to one we completed for 20 yards to LaFell in the 1st half.

Posted

this also may be why we lost

http://cjzero.com/gi...csJailbreak.gif

Maybe not the reason we lost, but why wasnt the ball in the hands of the wide open RB on that play?

Posted

Bucs gave us their best shot and won by 6 points... if I was a Bucs fan I wouldn't feel too great about that. We were clearing having an off day, didn't matter who the opponent was, we laid an egg.

So, Bucs caught us on a bad day and scored 16... congrats! #championship

Posted

So, Bucs caught us on a bad day and scored 16... congrats! #championship

Fair enough. We all (Panthers & Bucs) know what it takes to win the super bowl here. Good luck with the Saints**.

Posted

Call or not, lafell should have caught that ball.

Posted

Maybe not the reason we lost, but why wasnt the ball in the hands of the wide open RB on that play?

It wasn't the play call. Smith was just line up over there to draw coverage to that side of the field. Play was an option to Dwill and with Cam having his head looking anywhere besides forward there was no way for him to know just how many buc defenders came through freely.

Posted

Yea, Lafell still should have caught it.

Posted

I've seen more blatant PI's than that not called. That was a risky pass to begin with. We will lose more if Cam continues to force passes like that.