Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Cowboys tickets to trade for 4 seahawks tickets

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have 2 upper level tickets to the Cowboys game. I was hoping to trade them for 4 seahawks tickets, so I could take the kids to a real game. I know the seahawks are not calling for as big a price tag as cowboys. I know its a long shot, but figured I would give it a try.

If this is against the huddle rules, because I am kinda asking more than face value for them, I am sorry and please delete the thread.

Posted · Report post

You might have a hard to finding a trading partner, but you could always sell the cowboy tickets, which would easily cover the cost for the seahawk tickets.

Just sell them to Panther fans

Posted · Report post

Yeah thats probably what i will end up doing. I just hate charging panthers fans more than face value. I guess a trade doesnt make me feel as bad. My neighbors are cowboys fans and have been trying like hell to get them from me. I told them $500 for the pair. Haha

Posted · Report post

[quote name='o803oVaDeR' timestamp='1347672476' post='1899694']
Yeah thats probably what i will end up doing. I just hate charging panthers fans more than face value. I guess a trade doesnt make me feel as bad. My neighbors are cowboys fans and have been trying like hell to get them from me. I told them $500 for the pair. Haha
[/quote]

lol that is great. I would love to go to the Dal. where are they located and how much?

Go Panthers!
Super CAM

Posted · Report post

sent you an IM about a trade. didn't know if you got it, says blocked? my email is [email="johnsherrill@live.com"]johnsherrill@live.com[/email]

Posted · Report post

Sec 545 row 23 seats 9 and 10