Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera on RG3 vs Cam

101 posts in this topic

Posted

FYI, RG is more well spoken and mature than Luck but no one seems to want to admit that...

I said this back on page 1 of this thread

Posted

Its funny. Suddenly, im hearing a ton of people say RG3 > Cam. ONE GAME. Remember last season. RG3 has a lot to live up to to match Cam.

Ill take Cam, thanks.

Posted

Its funny. Suddenly, im hearing a ton of people say RG3 > Cam. ONE GAME. Remember last season. RG3 has a lot to live up to to match Cam.

Ill take Cam, thanks.

You don't get a choice.

Posted

Different type of QB. Can't compare the two. Only similarities are they're black and capable running QB.

Cam no.1!!!!

I just hope he dnt come out the tunnel doing that flying crap.

but it displays his profound angelic innocence!!!!!!!111!!!1!!1!!!!!8===D!!!!!1!@#$%!!!!!1!!@234567!!!1!

Posted

All I have to say about RG3 is that if they keep running him like they did in the Saints* game he will not last all year. He was taking some big shots in that game.

Posted

Ill take Cam, thanks.

you could find people saying that when all griffin had done was put on a redskins hat and hold up a jersey.

cam is a villain to a lot of people.

Posted

hmmmm... don't care.

it's weird that this fanbase cares so much about the media perception of the starpower of their qb.

1 person likes this

Posted

someone is trying desperately to turn this into a race thread

i grow weary of it already.

But I mean, once the comparisons is drawn it's already that. Why Luck not being compared to Cam

Posted

we've been comparing luck to freaking cam for two f*cking years!

Posted

I rather hold my Opinion on RG3 till the 3rd game when Teams have some film on him. Right now he has the upper hand but man he took some shots in that Saints* game. One that spun him like a rag doll.

1 person likes this

Posted

The comparison is being made now because RG3 had the 2nd most impressive rookie QB debut in the history of the NFL.

Posted

I beg to differ. RG3 earned player of the week honors which is something no other rookie quarterback has ever done week one. Plus, he won the game. If he continues playing this well he could end up league MVP.