100 replies to this topic

#46 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,692 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

I rather hold my Opinion on RG3 till the 3rd game when Teams have some film on him. Right now he has the upper hand but man he took some shots in that Saints* game. One that spun him like a rag doll.

#47 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,103 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

The comparison is being made now because RG3 had the 2nd most impressive rookie QB debut in the history of the NFL.

#48 Guest_Creepy_*

Guest_Creepy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

I beg to differ. RG3 earned player of the week honors which is something no other rookie quarterback has ever done week one. Plus, he won the game. If he continues playing this well he could end up league MVP.

#49 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,692 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

If he keep playing this well he could be SB MVP but thats the difference from Fact to Fiction. This is the NFL and running what they did game will not work for the rest of the season and RG3 want be able to manage the game like he did with the Saints**.

#50 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,541 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

The comparison is being made now because RG3 had the 2nd most impressive rookie QB debut in the history of the NFL.

but...but...but....he made player of the WEEK!!!!!

#51 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,541 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

I beg to differ. RG3 earned player of the week honors which is something no other rookie quarterback has ever done week one. Plus, he won the game. If he continues playing this well he could end up league MVP.

is this another grits alt?

#52 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

yes.

#53 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

All of grits' alts are Creepy.

#54 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,541 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

so...
1) why another alt? did the other get banned again?
and
2) how many alts are the mods/admin going to let him get away with.

until they can put a stop to it i think we all should start making new alts and posting with them all.

#55 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,103 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

Well good for him!

Meanwhile Cam passed for 100 more yards, including a couple throws RG3 hasn't demonstrated the ability to make yet, and did that without the benefit of a full offseason.

But please, tell me more about RG3sus...

#56 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,528 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:28 PM

Some folks like the comparison game.

Others like the stat game.

Some folks go by what they read and hear, others a swayed by popular opinion.

Point being. Not everyone evaluates talent the same. So comparing two different players does not always work. But carry on anywho, I love this place.

While there are some of us who like to go by the little test we call, the eye test. If a player looks good to me, I just might say he is a good player. I look at Cam and see an excellent player.

RGwhatthefug, is a ppor mans Cam at this point. And I love reading and hearing all his proponents claiming him to be even better than Cam. That his skills are going to be, wait for it, legendary. LOL at this poo. After one game. Hahaha

#57 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

This is the typical 'what have you done for me lately' BS. RG3 plays great and beats the Saints* in his first game, while Cam gets 300+ yds. but we lose, and all of a sudden there's a new king of the young QB's. Not only are the teams and offenses different, it's just one damn game.

#58 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,528 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

This is a perfect example of what one good game can do for you. It turns you into a possible league MVP.

Fans... thery're something I tell ya what.

#59 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,103 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

...oh and while we're on the subject, RG3 better be able to make throws from the pocket like Cam does... the little bootleg game they were playing on Sunday will only take you so far.

Hopefully the Skins give RG3 the opportunity to develop beyond that, like the Panthers have given Cam, or his 15 mins will be over quickly and it will be another wasted young talent for the impatient Skins

#60 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,103 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

RG3 had a better game than Brees so does that make him a better QB than Brees?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com