Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to move the fug on and get loud sunday

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm sick of seeing this damn bucs threads we lost get over it no point in living in the past people. One of my favorite quotes that relates to this is by John f kennedy "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past are certain to miss the future". We got the bounty hunting law breaking piece of poo Saints*** coming to our house looking to beat our team people and thats who we as fans should be getting focusing on and ready to boo the heck out of because i sure as hell will. Lets look to the future people and keep pounding

GO PANTHERS

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

jesus christ, I think we now have more "let's move on" threads than we do Bucs threads

Posted · Report post

You know what, I had never thought of this before. Thank you Irv.

Posted · Report post

jesus christ, I think we now have more "let's move on" threads than we do Bucs threads

Do you ever have anything fuging positive to say on this board? All the previous posts ive seen of yours are either stupid ass pie/like hunting posts or smart ass whips against your fellow fans. I recently made a thread about one of our fellow panthers having a tragedy in his family and here you come with another smart ass comment. WTF is your problem

Rant over, any future smartass replys by you will you be ignored so don't even bother.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Panthers' fans will never ever be LOUD.

We never have home field advantage even though we play at home.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I will be there in my seat acting a fool....On time.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

we at the huddle are experts on 'let's move on' threads

Posted · Report post

Panthers' fans will never ever be LOUD.

We never have home field advantage even though we play at home.

Now that is truly sad...

Posted · Report post

All I gotta say is if we don't win this game, it ain't gonna happen this season. The '92 Chargers started 0-4 and made the playoffs at 11-5 and that's it. Starting with losses against everyone in our division is putrid and should put Chico on the hotseat.

Posted · Report post

Will be there making noise. My sons second game and will be teaching him when to make noise and when to be quiet, something Panther fans don't have down yet

Posted · Report post

Who's going to start the Wave? Who's going to yell when WE have it on 4th and short? Who's going to wave their VIC card as the announcer talks while the play is underway? Who's going to look up at that all-important Bojangles Tailgaters of the Game spot? Who's going to look up as the flyover is late? Who's going to watch the mess of a half time show: mini cheerleaders, dude's flippin' their BMX, Make-A-Wish?

The stadium atmosphere needs a serious makeover.

Posted · Report post

I'll be there, unfortunately sitting by Saints* fans

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments