Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to move the fug on and get loud sunday

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Go Panthers!

Posted

Alright Smitty.....Time to show Harper that nobody likes a dirty taint...

Posted

48 yard line, 4th row, busting blood vessels in the whites of my eyes, confirmed. I will do my part.

1 person likes this

Posted

48 yard line, 4th row, busting blood vessels in the whites of my eyes, confirmed. I will do my part.

Home side motherfu(kers!

Posted

I will be there and am quite excited. Was at Saints* home game last year and the stadium was raucous with all the BS that was going on. I expect atmosphere to be insane....home opener with flyover, fans angry about Saints* bounty, extra angry they targeted Cam, fans hating Saints* in general, fans mad at Harpers late hit on Smitty last year and the bs late hits on Cam, stupid record seeking at end of last year by Saints*, fans will be angry at the sight of tainty Saints* fans wearing stupid maradi gras beads and other clown paraphernalia....

1 person likes this

Posted

I will be there and am quite excited. Was at Saints** home game last year and the stadium was raucous with all the BS that was going on. I expect atmosphere to be insane....home opener with flyover, fans angry about Saints** bounty, extra angry they targeted Cam, fans hating Saints** in general, fans mad at Harpers late hit on Smitty last year and the bs late hits on Cam, stupid record seeking at end of last year by Saints**, fans will be angry at the sight of tainty Saints** fans wearing stupid maradi gras beads and other clown paraphernalia....

What type of flyover do you expect? I have my hopes that Seymour Johnson will send F-15E's over BOA at about 600 ft and mach .9.

Posted

Couple years ago they had f-15. For some reason I feel like last year was something else...

Posted

Last year was a freakin' fuel tanker. WTF?

Posted

Last year was a freakin' fuel tanker. WTF?

I felt like it was something like that, I think they were c-130 from the nc air national guard here in town.

Posted

definitely wasn't C-130s. even that would have been cooler than a fueler, with its top speed of 9 mph.

the home opener last year vs. the packers was my dad's first ever game. i remember joking about the fueler flyover the whole time. watched a fighter formation flyover on thursday night, then go to a game and get a refueler.

Posted

Lol yeah the flyover last year seemed like it took about 10 minutes.

Posted

The email I got said it was the nc guard airlift wing. Whatever the fug that is. Hopefully they are pulling a Bounty banner behind the plane.

1 person likes this