Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Irv

Time to move the fug on and get loud sunday

41 posts in this topic

I'm gettin loud son starting bright & early in the FQ

I didn't know they let middle schoolers on here. Go to bed and stop stealing your mom's computer to try and play with grownups.

computer_thief.jpg

Who's going to start the Wave? Who's going to yell when WE have it on 4th and short? Who's going to wave their VIC card as the announcer talks while the play is underway? Who's going to look up at that all-important Bojangles Tailgaters of the Game spot? Who's going to look up as the flyover is late? Who's going to watch the mess of a half time show: mini cheerleaders, dude's flippin' their BMX, Make-A-Wish?

The stadium atmosphere needs a serious makeover.

Get over yourself and root for the Giants already.

1 person likes this

I'm gettin loud son starting bright & early in the FQ

I'm going to set a fukking record for something. I can't wait dude.

1 person likes this

48 yard line, 4th row, busting blood vessels in the whites of my eyes, confirmed. I will do my part.

1 person likes this

48 yard line, 4th row, busting blood vessels in the whites of my eyes, confirmed. I will do my part.

Home side motherfu(kers!

I will be there and am quite excited. Was at Saints* home game last year and the stadium was raucous with all the BS that was going on. I expect atmosphere to be insane....home opener with flyover, fans angry about Saints* bounty, extra angry they targeted Cam, fans hating Saints* in general, fans mad at Harpers late hit on Smitty last year and the bs late hits on Cam, stupid record seeking at end of last year by Saints*, fans will be angry at the sight of tainty Saints* fans wearing stupid maradi gras beads and other clown paraphernalia....

1 person likes this

I will be there and am quite excited. Was at Saints** home game last year and the stadium was raucous with all the BS that was going on. I expect atmosphere to be insane....home opener with flyover, fans angry about Saints** bounty, extra angry they targeted Cam, fans hating Saints** in general, fans mad at Harpers late hit on Smitty last year and the bs late hits on Cam, stupid record seeking at end of last year by Saints**, fans will be angry at the sight of tainty Saints** fans wearing stupid maradi gras beads and other clown paraphernalia....

What type of flyover do you expect? I have my hopes that Seymour Johnson will send F-15E's over BOA at about 600 ft and mach .9.