#1 Corporal Casto

Corporal Casto

Noob Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

I'm not sure if this is the forum to post it in.. but.. does anyone happen to have an extra ticket for this Sunday's game?

I'll pay for it, naturally. I would like a better seat (at a reasonable price) than what is still offered on the Panther's ticket site.

I figured I'd try to help one of you fugheads out who might need to unload one, rather than pay a scalper, ext.

Zod, please delete if this is out of line!

#2 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:53 AM

Someone generally comes to the rescue. Good luck.

#3 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

I would suggest showing up at the Huddle tailgate. There is always someone there who can find/sell you a ticket and Huddle members will sell to other Huddle members at a discount sometimes.

#4 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:24 AM

craigslist is great, that is where I got my tickets for the tampa game. Also thier is a psl forum, sometimes some psl owners cant go to a game and sell their tickets to panther fans.

#5 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

I've seen a few people on FB groups talk about possibly unloading their tickets since it's going to be a down year.. lol didn't mean to laugh, but what price range might people expect out of scalpers right before the game?

#6 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,913 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:12 AM

I've seen a few people on FB groups talk about possibly unloading their tickets since it's going to be a down year.. lol didn't mean to laugh, but what price range might people expect out of scalpers right before the game?

I've unloaded an extra ticket before about an hour and a half before gametime to a scalper for half price so they will ask at least that much closer to kickoff

#7 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

There seem to be quite a few on Ticketmaster right now thought I'm sure you can get a better price through an individual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com