Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 draft prospects

155 posts in this topic

Posted

watching the Texas game now and i have been impressed with Alex Okafor, brings a lot of pressure standing and with his hand in the dirt. just got a sack.

Posted

got to show WR Stedman Bailey WVU some love 13 catches with 303 yards and 5 TDs.yes 5 TDs.

and Terrance Williams WR Baylor 17 catches 314 yards and 2 TDs. those are video game numbers.

Posted

Wasnt really impressed with vaccaro in this game, had a nice INT but other than that not much to hang his hat on. Jeffcoat and Okafor looked good rushing the pass but lackluster against the run (although that entire defense was crap against the run).

Posted

Tavon Austin is going to be a superstar.

Stedman Bailey is more #1 receiver material.

Posted

Stedman Bailey is more #1 receiver material.

im actually more of a Bailey fan than Austin. Austin gets all the love, but Bailey has produced just as much if not more than him. plus he is on the outside which is a huge plus.

Posted

im actually more of a Bailey fan than Austin. Austin gets all the love, but Bailey has produced just as much if not more than him. plus he is on the outside which is a huge plus.

Yeah, I agree. I don't really look at production too much when comparing players, that's usually a by- product of the type of player you are. Production can be deceiving at times. But the fact that he can lineup outside and is a bit more versatile in terms of being physical and fast is why I think he projects better.

Posted

Reid/McDonald 2013

1 person likes this

Posted

I would take bailey over austin. Austin has more yac's. Bailey is the better reeiver.

Posted

Reid/McDonald 2013

Unless we're in clear position to get a for sure guy to have with Smitty....its this all the way

Posted

Yeah have to take the best safety. That's by far or weakest position. Screw the best player available. Just take the best safety. It has to be addressed in an emergency kind of way. Don't wait until the 4th/5th round to address it and get another nobody that is going to suck.

Posted

I'd love it if we were actually active in free agency considering Dashon Goldson may be available.

Posted

I'd love it if we were actually active in free agency considering Dashon Goldson may be available.

YES! If we can be in position to sign Goldson, Id be happy.

Hes a stud and that would help solve the problem at FS.

It'll even be better bc we can then go a different route in the first two rounds of the draft next year for a receiver and DL.