Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 draft prospects

155 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think we should have 1 thread were we can discuss all the prospects. the DT thread turned into other positions but this thread can be used to talk about any prospect. if some of those JRs decide to come out, i think this class is going to deep with talent.

Posted · Report post

some pretty good games and match ups this week:

Cal vs Ohio St

Bama vs Arkansas

UNC vs Louisville

Florida vs Tennessee

USC vs Stanford

Notre Dame vs Michigan St

BYU vs Utah

a lot of NFL talent will be in these games to look at.

Posted · Report post

If most of the JR's declare this draft is looking good at DE, DT, CB, S, OT, and WR. All positions we need help in. So we stand to improve significantly.

Posted · Report post

If most of the JR's declare this draft is looking good at DE, DT, CB, S, OT, and WR. All positions we need help in. So we stand to improve significantly.

i agree, this class is going to be deep in those positions especially if those JRs declare.

Posted · Report post

Some panther related talent coming from the gamecocks this year ..

By panther related I mean they fit some of the holes on our team.

Seniors that will definitely enter the draft barring injury

Devin Taylor at Defensive End 6'8 267

.devin-taylor.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

WR Marquess Wilson is playing right now vs UNLV.6'4 WR who has produced for 2 years in the Pac 12....and i bet Hurney is masterbating over Lattimore right now.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

WR Marquess Wilson is playing right now vs UNLV.6'4 WR who has produced for 2 years in the Pac 12....and i bet Hurney is masterbating over Lattimore right now.

Had we not extended stew I would think he'd definitely draft him

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How is Eric Reid doing for LSU lately?

Posted · Report post

How is Eric Reid doing for LSU lately?

havent caught much of any LSU games so far, but he is on my radar.

Posted · Report post

Had we not extended stew I would think he'd definitely draft him

Draft Lattimore and run a 4 back set with Williams, Stewart, Tolbert and Lattimore. Of course we'll only run the ball 10 times a game.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Justin Hunter might be the best WR prospect in this years draft. He is beating Marcus Roberson (UF's best CB) easily. Love him as a prospect. Just don't know if I could see us taking a WR in the first round.

Posted · Report post

May not be the flashiest pick but it could arguably be the wisest: Barrett Jones- Alabama.

The kid offers versatility at possibly all 5 of the offensive line positions and would solidify our offensive front for years to come while protecting our best asset in Cam Newton. Jordan Gross is aging and I'm not quite sure Byron Bell is a long-time solution to the RT position. Barrett may not have prototypical size for the NFL's tackle position, but stick him at RG, replace Hangartner, and the running game behind a core of Amini/Kalil/Jones will continue to be a strength well into the foreseeable future. Jones' versatility and familiarity with all positions on the line make him a candidate I think.

Round 2: Depending on the holes come season's end...DT/CB/S/DE and go best available.