• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#76 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

I hope we can sign a couple free agents this year so we don't have to completely build through the draft without a third round pick

#77 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

If we were in a position to draft him, I wish Clowney would come early. Hed come in really raw, but I detest with every cell in my body the thought of a prospect like that going to another team.

#78 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,543 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

week 7 match ups

Texas vs Oklahoma
UNC vs Da U
Bama vs Mizzou
Stanford vs Notre Dame
Utah vs UCLA
Oregon st VS BYU
USC vs Washington
South Carolina vs LSU
Tennessee vs Miss St
Texas A&M vs Louisiana St

#79 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,523 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

WVU vs Texas Tech. Tech defense was being good until last weekend.

#80 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,147 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'll take Mingo, Lotulelei, Montgomery, Terrance Williams, Eric Reid, Milliner, or TJ McDonald

#81 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,147 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

If the draft was next week and we're a top-7 pick, I'd be taking Sam Montgomery in the 1st and TJ McDonald in the 2nd

I'm loving Frank Alexander but I don't care that we may have safe assets in place at DE...I think that Montgomery is going to be a star and want him on the team. It takes a talent like him to make a dominant d-line in this league.

#82 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,543 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

week 7 update

Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers. 6'5 215 pounder has been producing some decent #s the last 2 years. he is a decent athlete who can get down field and make some plays. Tony Pauline thinks he could be a legit #1 WR but the ceiling for this guy is high. watch out for this guy.vs Syracuse he had 6 catches for 104 yards.

Keenan Allen WR Cal. every week this guy separates himself from the other WRs. runs good routes, and is dangerous with the ball in his hands. i do believe he is the best WR in this class. vs a bad washington st team he caught 11 balls, with 166 yards and a TD.

Damontre Moore DE/OLB Texas A&M. vs La Tech all he did was have 17 tackles with 1.5 sacks. if he declares i believe he will be a 1st or 2nd rounder. he has the motor and speed to be successful on the next level and is producing at a high level.ready to see what he does vs LSU this weekend.

Sam Montgomery DE/OLB LSU. local talent from Greenwood SC, is one of the most feared pass rushers in college football and he showed why sat night vs South Carolina. 2 sacks he recorded.
Shledon Richardson DT Mizzou. he went vs a good Bama OL and had 14 tackles. more of a 3 tech or UT but has a great burst up field and plays with violent hands. he was a hand full all game even after the game was put out of reach.

Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee.another big WR who has good speed. a legit 4.4 guy at 6'3 205 lb that has moves to die for. can loose concentration and have a drop, but when the ball is in his hands something good is going to happen. a guy that size took a 98 yard KO return to the house making guys miss and breaking tackles. another local guy from Rock Hill, SC who went the juco route. if he declares and we do not go WR in the 1st we should look at him in the 2nd. dude has major upside.

Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma.a sideline to sideline FS. if he gets around the ball,expect him to make a play. had a pick vs Texas and is a big time hitter. he has been playing since coming in as a true freshmen.

Taylor Lewan OT Michigan. 6'8 309 athletic LT is the 2nd coming of Jake Long. has long arms and had a good showing vs Illinois and their decent DL.

Jordan Poyer CB Oregon St. Had another decent game this week recorded a pick.
Desmond Trufant CB Washington. had a decent game vs a USC team that has 2 of the best WR options in the country.

Quinton Patton WR La Tech. played vs a SEC team and showed up. had a crazy 21 catches with 232 yards and 4 TDs. he also showed good separation from DBs and got numerous PI called upon the other team.

Eric Reid S LSU. came to play vs USC. had a pick but also ran the alley and made some big hits on a good RB. looked like he did last year.

#83 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

"Spankin' for Hankins!"

Not sure about Ohio State d-linemen.

Still think a safety is priority #1.

#84 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,625 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

"Spankin' for Hankins!"

Not sure about Ohio State d-linemen.

Still think a safety is priority #1.

not sure about fat DTs with weight problems in college. fine for a year or two and then they start getting fatter and their knees get weaker.

#85 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,625 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

week 7 update

Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers. 6'5 215 pounder has been producing some decent #s the last 2 years. he is a decent athlete who can get down field and make some plays. Tony Pauline thinks he could be a legit #1 WR but the ceiling for this guy is high. watch out for this guy.vs Syracuse he had 6 catches for 104 yards.

Keenan Allen WR Cal. every week this guy separates himself from the other WRs. runs good routes, and is dangerous with the ball in his hands. i do believe he is the best WR in this class. vs a bad washington st team he caught 11 balls, with 166 yards and a TD.

Damontre Moore DE/OLB Texas A&M. vs La Tech all he did was have 17 tackles with 1.5 sacks. if he declares i believe he will be a 1st or 2nd rounder. he has the motor and speed to be successful on the next level and is producing at a high level.ready to see what he does vs LSU this weekend.

Sam Montgomery DE/OLB LSU. local talent from Greenwood SC, is one of the most feared pass rushers in college football and he showed why sat night vs South Carolina. 2 sacks he recorded.

Shledon Richardson DT Mizzou. he went vs a good Bama OL and had 14 tackles. more of a 3 tech or UT but has a great burst up field and plays with violent hands. he was a hand full all game even after the game was put out of reach.

Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee.another big WR who has good speed. a legit 4.4 guy at 6'3 205 lb that has moves to die for. can loose concentration and have a drop, but when the ball is in his hands something good is going to happen. a guy that size took a 98 yard KO return to the house making guys miss and breaking tackles. another local guy from Rock Hill, SC who went the juco route. if he declares and we do not go WR in the 1st we should look at him in the 2nd. dude has major upside.

Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma.a sideline to sideline FS. if he gets around the ball,expect him to make a play. had a pick vs Texas and is a big time hitter. he has been playing since coming in as a true freshmen.

Taylor Lewan OT Michigan. 6'8 309 athletic LT is the 2nd coming of Jake Long. has long arms and had a good showing vs Illinois and their decent DL.

Jordan Poyer CB Oregon St. Had another decent game this week recorded a pick.

Desmond Trufant CB Washington. had a decent game vs a USC team that has 2 of the best WR options in the country.

Quinton Patton WR La Tech. played vs a SEC team and showed up. had a crazy 21 catches with 232 yards and 4 TDs. he also showed good separation from DBs and got numerous PI called upon the other team.

Eric Reid S LSU. came to play vs USC. had a pick but also ran the alley and made some big hits on a good RB. looked like he did last year.

thanks.

had to make it easier to read for me.

#86 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,543 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

week 8 match ups

Oregon vs Arizona St
LSU vs Texas A&M
Va Tech vs Clemson
Stanford vs Cal
South Carolina vs Florida
Texas Tech vs TCU
Michigan St vs Michigan
Bama vs Tennessee
Kansas St vs WVU
FSU vs Da U
Purdue vs OSU
Baylor vs Texas
Utah vs Oregon St

#87 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

really looking forward to the aTm-LSU game. 2 projected first round DEs going up against 2 OTs projected to go in the first 2 rounds.

#88 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

has anyone discussed matt elam?? dude is a stud

#89 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,543 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

really looking forward to the aTm-LSU game. 2 projected first round DEs going up against 2 OTs projected to go in the first 2 rounds.

me too. book ends vs book tackles.

#90 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,543 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

has anyone discussed matt elam?? dude is a stud

yes, last week. find week 6 update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic