DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

week 8 update

Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon. was in Arizona St backfield all night causing problems. he is a long gifted athlete being compared to Aldon Smith because he can get after the QB and drop into coverage like a LB. he finished the night with 5 tackles and 2 sacks and was consitently applying pressure on Arizona St.

Jake Matthews and Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M. these set of book tackles controlled the LOS and kept a clean pocket from LSU Bookends. they also picked up the blitz well and both will be drafted in the 1st round with Joeckel being a top 10 pick. Luke has the strength and athletisim to hold the blindside down for years, while Jake is a pretty good right tackle and bloodlines dont lie.

Damontre Moore DE/OLB Texas A&M. week after week this guy keeps producing at a high level vs the best competition in college ball. he had yet another game with a sack, and lines up all over the DL and has played OLB in a 3-4. i think this guy will blow up as the season goes on, and the draft process and will end up being a top 15 pick.

Taylor Lewan OT Michigan. a big, long athletic blindside protector from a school who produced some pretty good OL. he pretty much had his way with William Gholston all day.

Dallas Thomas OG/OT Tennessee. held a pretty good DL in check. can play G and OT and has played in the best league in college.

Robert Woods WR USC.not you typical USC WR. he has a great attitude, and work ethic. runs good routes and even tho he is not the best WR on his team the dude is still a future 1st rounder.vs a bad Colorado team he had 8 catches 132 yards and 4 TDs. and has seen the field since arriving on campus as a freshmen.

edit: Terrance Williams WR Baylor.having a helleva season. each week he is proving he belongs in the 1st round.vs Texas he caught 10 balls and had a 80 yard TD.

i really do think the panthers have to invest in a WR early this draft, and because its some major talent that could be had.

#92 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

week 9 match ups

Tennessee vs South Carolina
UNC vs NC State
Florida vs UGA
Texas Tech vs Kansas St
Michigan St vs Wisconsin
OSU vs Penn St
Texas A&M vs Auburn
Notre Dame vs Oklahoma
Michigan vs Nebraska
Miss St vs Bama
Cal vs Utah
Oregon St vs Washington

#93 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

Just had a nice piece on Johnthan Banks on College Gameday. It talked about how he had to grow up real fast with his father dying and his girlfriend becoming pregnant. It sounds like he is a very mature dude and I think he's one of, if not the best CB in the draft. I just don't see us being the position to draft him unless we trade back.

#94 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

Can we just go ahead and draft Marquis Lee.dude is the best WR in college football.

#95 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Can we just go ahead and draft Marquis Lee.dude is the best WR in college football.

HAHA he could always try to go the Mike Williams route and petition the NFL to come out early, but I'm pretty sure Lee is smarter then that. But yes, he blows Hunter, Allen, Watkins and Woods out of the water....

#96 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Alright here's what we're gonna do.
We trade this years #1 pick to someone like the jags, have them suck while we suck, get the #1 and #2 picks in the 2014 draft, then take Clowney and Lee.
Insta-Super Bowl.

#97 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

Idk, but I'd take a few of the guys off UGAs D.

#98 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

We trade this years #1 pick to someone like the jags, have them suck while we suck, get the #1 and #2 picks in the 2014 draft, then take Clowney and Lee.
Insta-Super Bowl.

BUT BUT HE'S A USC RECEIVER?!?!!

#99 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Insta-Super Bowl.

Posted Image

#100 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

They have quite a few draftable defensive players. Jarvis Jones being the obvious one, but then theres Rambo and guys like Geathers and Jenkins, Ogletree should hear his name as well.

#101 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Jarvis Jones mainly. Absolute monster.

UF's defense is actually the better unit of the 2. But yes, UGA's individual players are highly selectable.

And Justin Hunter has disappointed me this year. He has had the case of the drops. He should be there in the 2nd.

#102 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Jarvis Jones mainly. Absolute monster.

UF's defense is actually the better unit of the 2. But yes, UGA's individual players are highly selectable.

And Justin Hunter has disappointed me this year. He has had the case of the drops. He should be there in the 2nd.

Yeah the gators D as a whole is somewhat better, but Jones, Rambo, Geathers and anyone with the last name Jenkins...would be an upgrade to our D.

#103 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Tyler Eifert getting things going on the ground game, blocked 2 guys at once to help spring a 62 yard TD.

#104 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

week 10 match ups

Mizzou vs Florida
Texas A&M vs Miss St
TCU vs WVU
Texas vs Texas Tech
Nebraska vs Michigan St
Oregon vs USC
Bama vs LSU
Oklahoma St vs Kansas St

#105 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

Keenan Allen, WR from Cal, likely out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. Will be interesting to see how it affects his draft stock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com