#106 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,496 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Keenan Allen, WR from Cal, likely out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. Will be interesting to see how it affects his draft stock.

http://www.cbssports...ek-maybe-longer

said he has a pcl injury, shouldnt really hurt his stock.but he was going to be matched up vs Trufant which was going to be an interesting match up.

#107 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Matthews and Joekel had a good game against Miss St today
Elam had a very solid game against Mizzou, speedy closer hard hitter
Shariff Floyd had a nice day living in Mizzou's backfield, had several TFLs
Okafor already getting early pressure on Texas Tech
Justin Hunter with a very good game, albeit against Troy. Showed good YAC ability and separation.

#108 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

As much as I can't stand him as a person, Bacarri Rambo is a beast and will be a heck of a FS in the NFL as long as he doesn't do anything too stupid. He is ALWAYS around the ball and has already shown to be a ball hawk (8 INTs last year).

#109 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,496 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

week 10 update

Justin Hunter WR Tennessee. finally had that break out game were he looked like he did before the acl injury. although vs Troy he had 9 catches for 181 yards with 3 TDs. he showed some explosiveness in running which means that knee is getting healthier, and hope he keeps it up.

Codarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee. not to be out done by Hunter, Patterson had a pretty good game too.he also had 9 catches but 219 yards and 1 TD. he is the most explosive WR on the UT team and is a legit home run threat when the ball is in his hands. i really hope he declares and makes it to the 2nd round.

Matt Elam S Florida. just keeps on flashing, and their are rumors he is coming out. this guy can play in the box or defend center field and play the entire field. any bad passes he makes the QB pay for by making ints.

Terrance Williams WR Baylor. he also keeps producing, 11 catches for 137 yards and 1 TD. hope he decides to play in the senior bowl.

#110 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,162 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

OT Joeckel would be my pick at this early date.

#111 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

OT Joeckel would be my pick at this early date.

I don't see no need for an Olinenan until the 4th or through FA. Gross even though is aging is playing at a high level with Bell. We're pretty solid at the line. Taking an Olinenan that high will be a wasted pick when we need help at so many other areas.

#112 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,162 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

I see signs of life in our Defense.

I think the DLine play is making everyone look good. As I have said before, build from the trenches out and the rest will take care of itself. I am not certain I would bring back Gamble at his age and price.

our Oline could use a guy like Joeckel. Move Bell inside, play Joeckel at RT until Gross goes away. Oline will be very strong for the next couple of seasons. Make offense start to tick.

#113 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

I see signs of life in our Defense.

I think the DLine play is making everyone look good. As I have said before, build from the trenches out and the rest will take care of itself. I am not certain I would bring back Gamble at his age and price.

our Oline could use a guy like Joeckel. Move Bell inside, play Joeckel at RT until Gross goes away. Oline will be very strong for the next couple of seasons. Make offense start to tick.

When will people quit with the "move Bell inside"? Bell is the most underrated player on this team from the Fans. The kid plate his @ss off and people still complains.

#114 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,684 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

btw...Terrance Williams is leading the country in receiving yards sitting at:

1340 yards -- 71 receptions -- 18.9 avg -- 10 TDs

#115 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

walter's current mock has us getting Star in the 1st and Xavier Rhodes in the 2nd. That'd be nice.

http://www.walterfoo...m/draft2013.php

#116 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

walter's current mock has us getting Star in the 1st and Xavier Rhodes in the 2nd. That'd be nice.

Like the 1st....not so high on the 2nd. Also the reasoning behind the choice...I think Norman IS proving himself.

#117 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Like the 1st....not so high on the 2nd. Also the reasoning behind the choice...I think Norman IS proving himself.

Id take it in a heart beat. Rhodes is a very talented cover corner. Some scouts have said he may be the best corner in this draft. Rhodes is very physical and he has great size. I rather a FS, but maybe we could move him there at that spot.

And Norman is improving, but what if the new GM decides to save us some big bucks and cut/trade Gamble? I would love to see Norman and Rhodes as the two future cbs for us.

#118 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Id take it in a heart beat

#119 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

Id take it in a heart beat. Rhodes is a very talented cover corner. Some scouts have said he may be the best corner in this draft. Rhodes is very physical and he has great size. I rather a FS, but maybe we could move him there at that spot.

And Norman is improving, but what if the new GM decides to save us some big bucks and cut/trade Gamble? I would love to see Norman and Rhodes as the two future cbs for us.

I understand how good of a prospect Rhodes is. But I think FS/WR are a bigger priority in the 2nd. I actually hope we get a FS via FA and take a WR (Patterson) in that spot.

#120 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

I understand how good of a prospect Rhodes is. But I think FS/WR are a bigger priority in the 2nd. I actually hope we get a FS via FA and take a WR (Patterson) in that spot.

I agree with you 110%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.