Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a Boner for the Huddle

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously dude, do you have any life whatsoever?? I never said anything about you or the bucs, i just think you're pathetic. Get a girlfriend, or just a friend for that matter.

Been in a relationship for 3 years, Jack. So take a wild guess what I'm doing tonight?

Where's my paper?

Posted

Been in a relationship for 3 years, Jack. So take a wild guess what I'm doing tonight?

swordfighting?

2 people like this

Posted

Is his name Jack too?

Posted

swordfighting?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GAAAD DAYUM!

The correct answer is making off with booty

Posted

You guys were blacked out like your home games.

Posted

You guys were blacked out like your home games.

Well since you seem to know so much about it, how about you come forward about it and stop being a chicken poo?

Still waiting on the Mods.....

Posted

mods can't do much about it.

Only the admins (Zod, Kurb, Scrum) can do IP stuff, mods just swab the poop deck around here.

Posted

lol

Posted

OP IRL: 2538359_o.gif

Posted

OP IRL: 2538359_o.gif

Dude.... burn in hell. Spend one day with the person in that gif and you come back tell me how funny mocking the mentally handicapped is. Spend one fuging day in his shoes and tell me you don't thank God for what little intelligence you've been blessed with.

Actually, go ahead and have a mentally handicapped child and you tell me just how funny is when he/she is 13 and you still have to wipe their ass.

Posted

mods can't do much about it.

Only the admins (Zod, Kurb, Scrum) can do IP stuff, mods just swab the poop deck around here.

Either way man, if you can get someone on it do it. If you all wanted me gone all they had to do was say so.

And even then I know they wouldn't be serious.

I'll be back in a few days

Posted

Dude.... burn in hell. Spend one day with the person in that gif and you come back tell me how funny mocking the mentally handicapped is. Spend one fuging day in his shoes and tell me you don't thank God for what little intelligence you've been blessed with.

Actually, go ahead and have a mentally handicapped child and you tell me just how funny is when he/she is 13 and you still have to wipe their ass.

I-can-count-to-potato.jpg