Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a Boner for the Huddle

104 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bronco,

You need another line under Up Syndrome. It's potato when the pic is right side up and tomato when the pic is upside down. Like this.

Up Syndrome
And now I can count to Tomato.

There ya go and now you know.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The Graduate' timestamp='1347658592' post='1899592']
Hey Swash,

The Mod who shall remain nameless still has not replied to the PM I sent on your behalf. Thanks for reading the PM anyway nameless Mod.

You can't blame the Puddlers for this. It's a Mod/Zod thing which is caused by RDS and collectively the worst case of RDS I have ever seen. Some Puddlers have RDS as well but nobody wants to help anybody. I will.

Prolly don't even know what RDS is. It stands for Rum Deficiency Syndrome caused by a severe lack of rum. .

Select Captain Morgan and only Captain Morgan for your next tailgate or house party. No other rum will cure RDS for Panther Puddlers

See, wasn't that helpful. No problem, You're Welcome.

Go Bucs
[/quote]

that was an awful lot of buildup for something so utterly devoid of funny or creativity

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1347675259' post='1899707']
that was an awful lot of buildup for something so utterly devoid of funny or creativity
[/quote]

Aw hell, you're probably right but you read it and responded so that makes it kinda funny.

Posted · Report post

[img]http://www.lunisea.com/school/Emulation/images/A%20child%20crying-NJ%201967.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The Graduate' timestamp='1347676012' post='1899714']
Aw hell, you're probably right but you read it and responded so that makes it kinda funny.
[/quote]

uh no i read it and commented on how unfunny it was so why would that make it 'kind of funny' just because i can read and formulate a criticism

basically The Graduate just admitted his level of cognitive maneuverability is at the level of an average upper paleolithic hominid lol

Posted · Report post

Oh snap sick anthro burn.

[img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/BodybagX/sPomDn1347747175.jpg[/img]

ect.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

there's some serious fuging business up in this thread

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1347675259' post='1899707']

[/quote]

especially since the whole joke was about shitcan rotgut rum that i haven't touched since i was 18 years old and blacking out in stairwells at app state

Posted · Report post

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24844953.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='london67' timestamp='1347751133' post='1900185']

especially since the whole joke was about shitcan rotgut rum that i haven't touched since i was 18 years old and blacking out in stairwells at app state
[/quote] what the hel happened to App today?

Posted · Report post

[/quote] what the hell happened to App today?

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

"hey panties fans guess y u guys suck balls?

NO CASTILLO SILVER IN UR MINI FRIDGE HAHAHA U SUCK BALLS"

-bucs fans