#1 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

According to this author (Leading Birther Advocate), Obama is not only the first black President, he could be the first gay President. (Apologies to President James Buchanan if he actually blazed that trail first.)

But wait, there is more! Obama may also be our first polygamist President, assuming he never legally divorced his Pakistani husband before marrying Michelle! See associated video below.

There is also some thinly veiled bonus material about a related murder at Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s church in Chicago.

Say what you will, these guys never seem to give up.
Posted Image
by Jerome R. CorsiEmail | Archive
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter. He has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit

No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers? Who in their right mind actually pays good money to read this poo? (No need to respond, I think we all know)

Here are some outtakes:

A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House

“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

DuJan said that during Obama’s first presidential campaign, “there was fear in the gay community” about talking openly about Obama being homosexual, particularly after the murder in December 2007 of Donald Young, the openly gay choir director at Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ, who was known to be a close friend of Obama. “People did not want to talk openly about Obama being gay,” he said.

“Then, when we saw how Larry Sinclair was demonized, anybody who would expose Obama worried they would be silenced if they dared to speak the truth about Obama’s gay life,” DuJan said.

“Obama was a dirty politician that the media never wanted to vet – that’s what concerned me about Obama,” Du Jan said.

Madsen published an article in his Wayne Madsen Report in May 2010 claiming Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were members of the same bathhouse in Chicago

See the full article here:
http://www.wnd.com/2...come-president/

http://youtu.be/AJKB51YWGes

#2 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:48 AM

Can't be a closeted gay, is not republican.

/thread

#3 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

yes jerome corsi obama is a gay mexican jew from mars

#4 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

I could tell by the way he throws out first pitches at baseball games.

#5 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,145 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

The Duluth, Minn., resident, Larry Sinclair, is the sort of figure who appears at the margins of every presidential campaign, and both Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton had their own obscure accusers with dramatic allegations. But as the old media ignores him, Sinclair has taken full advantage of the Internet, and a video in which he makes his claims that have been viewed more than 900,000 times on YouTube.

Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

Addressing the Pueblo County theft charges, Sinclair swore in a 2004 affidavit that his "ALLEGED VICTIM SEEKS TO USE DEFENDANT AS SCAPE GOAT FOR HER HUSBANDS AND BROTHERS PROBLEMS WITH MEXICAN DRUG DEALERS."

Sinclair's affidavit, which he posted to his blog, accompanied a request to a Colorado judge to dismiss the warrant on the grounds that Sinclair was "disabled with [a] severe spine injury and nerve damage," that returning to Colorado would put his life in danger, and that he was "terminally ill."

Sinclair, who is still alive, is 46, stands 5'7", and weights 168 pounds, according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan." His story has generally been ignored by the mainstream media, because he's been unable to substantiate his allegations.

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz26ZJDQaV6

#6 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,145 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

Can't be a closeted gay, is not republican.

/thread

Well, I suppose the President could be "in the closet" and that would likely be a big deal, if not a deal breaker, for most Americans. Romney would be a shoe-in for President if this were true.

Larry Sinclair's claims have been public for awhile now, but the major news agencies (including FOX) have not pursued it. Why not? There is certainly no love lost between the FOX network and President Obama.

I can only conclude the claim that Obama is gay has been thoroughly investigated by FOX and they were unable to find any tangible proof. The author, Jerome R. Corsi, is a birther and has a history of making unsubstantiated claims about the President.

The way these people have characterized President Obama's behavior in college and the 90s, he must have been pretty open about it. It shouldn't be too difficult to substantiate the claims if there is any validity to them.

#7 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

lol the folks who seriously considered Rick Perry are concerned about closet gays.

#8 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,797 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

Theres a lot of controversy over who was responsible for the murder of Obama's lover Donald Young in 2008. We know these sorts of things are to always be kept under wraps, which leads to me to wonder how far they'd go...

#9 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

The word swag is overused but I don't know what else you'd call getting gay blowjobs on Mars.

#10 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

So, to review

Barack Hussein Obama is a gay black Kenyan who liked snorting coke off guy's buttocks. Impeach!!!

#11 bigjohn

bigjohn

Block and Tackle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

I have a couple of aquaintences on facebook that I keep around just because they post poo like this. They are ULTRA conservative and post every single anti-Obama picture, sign, saying, bumper sticker and article they can find. The sad thing is, I am pretty sure they believe every bit of it.

It's one thing to discuss policy, but the personal attacks on this president beat anything I've ever seen. I've almost "defriended" these two guys a few times, but then they post something hysterically unfounded like this so I keep them around for entertainment.

#12 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,768 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

If I had a nickel for every James Buchanan reference I heard today, I would honestly have 10 cents. His presidency somehow worked its way into a tailgate conversation. Pretty sure we were supposed to be talking about Ray Buchanan; who knows.

#13 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

In other books and columns for conservative websites such as WorldNetDaily and Human Events, Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, the theory that President Barack Obama is not an American citizen;[6] criticism of the United States government for allegedly covering up information about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,[7] promoting the Abiogenic hypothesis of the origin of oil (arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the general consensus of the scientific community that oil is produced from organic materials, such as zooplankton and algae), and alleged United States support of Iran in its attempts to develop nuclear weapons.[8][9][10]

hahahahaha

#14 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:11 PM

Where's the Birth Certificate?

Main article: Where's the Birth Certificate?
Corsi wrote Where's the Birth Certificate?, a book that questions Obama's American citizenship. Prior to its May 2011 release, the book enjoyed a buzz-building teaser article in the heavily-trafficked Drudge Report website, but Obama released his long-form birth certificate three weeks before the book was published. Shortly after the book's publication, Esquire issued a satirical report that the book had been recalled,[83] which prompted Corsi to sue Esquire for damages of over $285 million.[84]

#15 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,145 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

Romney gives plane ride to Corsi, helping to validate right wing conspiracy nuts.

http://mediamatters....onspirac/190728

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.