Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about selling panther merchandise in the tailgate parking lots

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know the procedure for selling home-made merchandise in the tailgate parking lots. I always see the "Third Down Man" merchandise being sold by a guy in the tailgate lot I always park in. I tried to email him to inquire about permits and such but no response. My wife is going to be selling self-made Carolina Panther color tutus for girls. Any information is appreciated.

Posted · Report post

Technically its illegal if you are using team or nfl logos, unless you are paying a licensing fee, best way would be to have wife with samples and do paypal or something off site.

If not logos, i'd do it till they tell you to stop.

Posted · Report post

if its just panthers colors i dont see how it'd be illegal if there is no logo or copyright violations

Posted · Report post

Are they cheap AND high quality, or "legit"?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They are just colors. No NFL logo or team logo. We are just gonna set up camp in the morning in one of the bigger lots and see how it goes. I will post a website that is under construction at the moment at a later date in case any huddlers are interested (discount for huddlers). I own a local plumbing company so we are contemplating sponsoring a huddle tailgate as well.

Posted · Report post

I would think you need a bidness license or vendor permit or something.............

don't know of any city that just lets you set up shop without paying the man.

I wish you all the luck in the world and get that website going.

Posted · Report post

You would make more money if you sold weed