Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More classless ways of Saints* fans

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Meh, whatever. It's not like they have a life threatening disease or something. They have a stomach bug. No big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it could be a big deal for tomorrow's game. If Drew Brees had a stomach bug, I'd be hoping he spent 3-4 hours tomorrow afternoon pooing his guts out in the locker room. Somebody's gonna be 0-2 tomorrow and that's NOT where you want to be.

Posted

the only reason the entire Saints* lockerroom isn't sick all the time is because they've gained immunity from drew brees face mole/bacterial culture. that poo has to have SARS or something on it

Posted

Really? Some of you need to grow a backbone.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol @ Wilkinson Blvd.

Posted

What do you expect?? We say the same $hit about them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, I swear, I would be talking poo to all those bandwagon Saints* fans at the tailgate.

Posted

Seriously...is this the worst thing you could find over there? Their fans must actually be pretty damn classy if that comment struck you as thread-worthy.

Posted

Btw, someone make sure you spit on this guy.

http://saintsreport....re-game-252389/

So, hoping a couple of guys on the other team won't be able to go due to a stomach bug is classless, yet you advocate spitting on someone who is just looking for some input on where to hang out prior to the game.

You fail, sir.

Posted

I hope Hardy and Kearse aren't better yet so they puke all over the Aints* and poo their pants so the O-Line doesn't want to get anywhere near them. Then I hope they have a sudden bout of explosive diarrhea right when they sack Mr. Mole.

1 person likes this

Posted

I swear each year, Carolina fans get softer and softer. It's trash talk. Get over it, and hope they stay in hiding if we win this game tomorrow

2 people like this