Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrford

Josh Norman

23 posts in this topic

Blown coverage? He slipped, as a rookie, in a game it has been raining the entire game. I have seen a dozen slips before his mistake, I will not blame him for that. It sucks yes, but a slip on a cut is a slip on a cut.

people saying things they dont even know what they mean. he played pretty good coverage on a tough C route to cover before he slipped.

How did he end up in the backfield on that run play? It looked like he came right up the middle.

I've been impressed, but man that blown coverage really changed this game. Our D was in control, now we are passive and in react mode.

I wouldn't exactly call it blown coverage. He slipped/tripped to the ground which left Colston open. Up to that point, Colston had only 1 catch.

need some attitude on D...

He played a good game I'm more surprised at how he didn't get that pick because I thought he got there in time.

Kid has played great, I mean GREAT so far in two games covering top tier wrs in Vjax and Colston.

this lake norman crap is stupid.

Josh Norman is the poo. That is all.

You know you're doing it right when the QB who owns the all time single season passing record doesn't throw at you more than a handful of times.