Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone please make GIF's of the following.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like a GIF of someone making some GIF's.

2 people like this

Posted

Kalil's hit on Harper.

James Anderson's hit on Jimmy Graham.

Thank you.

:cam:

I may be able to arrange these. I think I can use my Mac's Grab app and my NFL Game Rewind subscription to get those. I'll see what I can do. Do you remember around what time in the game these two plays occurred? That would help me track them down.

Posted

I may be able to arrange these. I think I can use my Mac's Grab app and my NFL Game Rewind subscription to get those. I'll see what I can do. Do you remember around what time in the game these two plays occurred? That would help me track them down.

Please do the final play victory formation do I can post it anytime a Saints* troll comes in here. Thanks.

Posted

Let's not forget the long-awaited first SuperCam celebration of the season. :D

I just need the fake. You know the one.

The big fella? B)

Posted

Please do the final play victory formation do I can post it anytime a Saints** troll comes in here. Thanks.

So is the formation you want the one that the Saints* were in on the play that Brees got picked off by Beason?

Posted

Someonr gif Cam's celebration

1 person likes this

Posted

So is the formation you want the one that the Saints** were in on the play that Brees got picked off by Beason?

Victory formation is when the two backs are in close to the QB when they are going to run out the clock and the QB takes a knee to run out the clock. It means, we won, fug you guys.

Posted

Victory formation is when the two backs are in close to the QB when they are going to run out the clock and the QB takes a knee to run out the clock. It means, we won, fug you guys.

Oh, okay. Gotcha. It's the kneel-down formation. Just never heard it referred to as the victory formation before. Learned something new today. That should be easy enough to do in between the locks on NFL Game Rewind usage due to SNF and MNF broadcasts.

Posted

I actually can't do GIFs on my computer. I thought I could change the format from the native format to GIF using one of the Mac multimedia apps, but I don't think there is.

Posted

heres the youtube highlights video, go make gifs from it

Posted

We need GIF's up in this bitch.

Posted

brees-pick-six-o.gif

supercamcan-o.gif