Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future of the Funchise

Thursday is going to be huge.

56 posts in this topic

When we beat the Saints** we can beat the giants.....very similar teams

Well, the Giants are much better coached.

And have a much better defensive line.

The offensive play calling this game was much more consistent with last year..which i think was a product of running the football. Running the football..even if it is for two-three yards..still makes defense honest.

Key against NY is committing to the run early...and let chud get creative like he did today based on how the defense reacts to the run.

Also, Idk if the giants offense is as complex or explosive as NOLA..which might bode well. fwiw, imo.

I really think we have a shot of beating these guys on primetime...

Raleigh I ain't got NFL network no more like last season got time Warner

It will be on at almost every bar in Raleigh.

Don't despair though, most times with NFL network they do show the games in the home markets and as they threaten to block out Raleigh when Panthers ticket sales are slow, hope for one of the stations to carry it, if not any sports bar, Woody's, Draft, Carolina Ale House, Tobacco Road, etc, wil have it on.

i said similar not which one is better :-). we know when they get down they just open up the playbook for Eli, gotta prepare for that

Don't despair though, most times with NFL network they do show the games in the home markets and as they threaten to block out Raleigh when Panthers ticket sales are slow, hope for one of the stations to carry it, if not any sports bar, Woody's, Draft, Carolina Ale House, Tobacco Road, etc, wil have it on.

The game will only be shown on a local station in the Charlotte market, not the Raleigh market. Otherwise, you have to have NFL Network. This has always been the rule for the NFL Network.

If we win it is going to be a turning point for a franchise imo.... I would kill to have tickets you guys have no idea. Maybe I'll have to settle with BWW. I'm giddy just thinking about it, our seconday is going to have to come up huge

Eli is Mr. Clutch, our defense is gonna have to make plays ALL GAME LONG for us to win. Odds are stacked against us. Short week at home, coming off a good win at home the week prior, against a well coached "old timey" franchise. Traditionally Panthers dont perform well in these games. It will be very crucial for our coaching staff to have our team ready for Thursday night.

1 person likes this

It's going to be an ugly game, like almost every Thursday game is. Be prepared for both sides to struggle.

The past two times the Panthers have played the Giants in a nationally televised games have been big wins for Carolina (the playoff shutout, and the rushing record game a few years ago).

I predict a 20-16 Panthers win

It's going to be an ugly game, like almost every Thursday game is. Be prepared for both sides to struggle.

The past two times the Panthers have played the Giants in a nationally televised games have been big wins for Carolina (the playoff shutout, and the rushing record game a few years ago).

I predict a 20-16 Panthers win

You skipped Sunday Night Football OT loss....it's o.k., I would as well...

1 person likes this

huge momentum for whatever team wins this game.

hopefully it will be us. if we can pull off two wins and stay healthy going into the georgia dome it'll do a lot for our chances.