• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

FOX Crew Just Gave Cam Their Top Performer Award

Meanwhile, over on NFLN, Cams still getting drug through the mud.

They are never going to let up on this guy.

Lord i would love to see what Terry Bradshaw has to say when Cam Newton wins a superbowl. Man has nothing but hatred towards Cam.

Good thing you won't have to listen to Terry Bradshaw. Considering that Newton will never win a superbowl.

Good thing you won't have to listen to Terry Bradshaw. Considering that Newton will never win a superbowl.

I trust newton more than matt "slippery ice" ryan, where exactly has he lead the falcons in all his years in atlanta?

Anyway can anyone elaborate on what the nfl network said about cam?

All the stipulations and bad records you heard about last week to justify why Cam is teh sukz and RG3 is teh awesome had to change to reflect his great performance this week.

I trust newton more than matt "slippery ice" ryan, where exactly has he lead the falcons in all his years in atlanta?

Consecutive winning seasons and playoff appearances. Something we've yet to see out of the "Young" Cameron.

Consecutive winning seasons and playoff appearances. Something we've yet to see out of the "Young" Cameron.

I find that acceptable considering this is only his second year. And not much to say about Atl and Matty Ice's playoff acumen.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts