Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOX Crew Just Gave Cam Their Top Performer Award

39 posts in this topic

Posted

All the stipulations and bad records you heard about last week to justify why Cam is teh sukz and RG3 is teh awesome had to change to reflect his great performance this week.

Posted

I trust newton more than matt "slippery ice" ryan, where exactly has he lead the falcons in all his years in atlanta?

Consecutive winning seasons and playoff appearances. Something we've yet to see out of the "Young" Cameron.

Posted

Consecutive winning seasons and playoff appearances. Something we've yet to see out of the "Young" Cameron.

I find that acceptable considering this is only his second year. And not much to say about Atl and Matty Ice's playoff acumen.

Posted

Good wording in both of your sentences. Playoff apperances, not playoff wins for Matty Ice. And using the word yet for Cam and his dominance. Haven't seen it but it's coming. Glad you know it.

2 points awarded for your excellent post.

Posted

I find that acceptable considering this is only his second year. And not much to say about Atl and Matty Ice's playoff acumen.

Matt Ryan led his team to the playoffs his rookie year. He didn't even put up phenomal stats but he played smart and didn't turnover the ball unlike a certain someone. That's how a real "winner" plays. But i'll continue to let you make up excuses for your QB.

Posted

Good wording in both of your sentences. Playoff apperances, not playoff wins for Matty Ice. And using the word yet for Cam and his dominance. Haven't seen it but it's coming. Glad you know it.

2 points awarded for your excellent post.

I use the word yet because i'm objective enough to not rule out any possibility, although it is highly unlikely.

Posted

can't believe somebody would waste their time with this discussion.

Posted

Not even sure he's a Falcons fan. He popped up the other day when grits was using half a dozen alts.

Besides who willingly calls themselves a douche bag? I call shenanigans.

Posted

Not even sure he's a Falcons fan. He popped up the other day when grits was using half a dozen alts.

Besides who willing calls themselves a douche bag? I call shenanigans.

I am a Falcons fan. Rooting for a team which in whom has experienced success may be foreign for you but it is a familiar feeling for me.

Posted

I am a Falcons fan. Rooting for a team which in whom has experienced success may be foreign for you but it is a familiar feeling for me.

Only took 40 years for a back to back winning season...teh franchize of weiners!!!11!

Posted

Breezing2anotherSB must of been quick to change teams this year.

Posted

Not sure what your metric is for 'success'. It's been a mediocre couple of years, but Carolina has appeared in 3 NFC Championship games to Atlanta's 2 and did it in 1/4 of the time... And the Panthers actually looked like an NFL team in their Super Bowl appearance