Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOX Crew Just Gave Cam Their Top Performer Award

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Meanwhile, over on NFLN, Cams still getting drug through the mud.

They are never going to let up on this guy.

Don't forget every last one of them pushed Blaine Gabbert as the better of the two QBs. Those folks pick apart Cam before they will admit they were wrong.They make it their business to be quite critical about everything Cam does wrong and constantly feel the need to mention it but barely make mention of their darlings, like Luck, Brees, Rogers, and Brady's bad games last week.

This is why I have a problem with our hypocrical media. Especially ESPN and NFLN.

Posted

And Cam just got a similar award on NBC's Football Night in America!

:cam:

Posted

:cam:

Tony Dungy just did the same on SNF....

Posted

That's what I was talking about. ;)

Posted

Meanwhile, over on NFLN, Cams still getting drug through the mud.

They are never going to let up on this guy.

You do realize they say positive and negative things about every team and player, right? That's their job.

Posted

I am a Falcons fan. Rooting for a team which in whom has experienced success may be foreign for you but it is a familiar feeling for me.

English, please.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam was solid today.

Posted

I am a Falcons fan. Rooting for a team which in whom has experienced success may be foreign for you but it is a familiar feeling for me.

YALL HAVE NEVER ONE A DAMN SUPERBOWL LOL!!

Posted

YALL HAVE NEVER ONE A DAMN SUPERBOWL LOL!!

Judging from your emphatic response it would appear as if you have won a superbowl.

1 person likes this

Posted

Point is, you got to be a weak ass troll to be trolling another team with no Lombardis just like yours after they have a WON a game and they didnt even play your freakin team. lol

Posted

Neither team has won a Super Bowl. Lets take it down to the next level, which team has more playoff victories? Both have 6. Panthers have been in the league 17 years, the Falcons 45 and they have the same number of playoff wins...

mmmhmm

Posted

So like most Falcon fans you put on a Pats/Steelers/Packers/etc...* jersey during the playoffs?

*To be changed when that team isn't in the playoffs either.