Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Round 3 - Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (4)

337 posts in this topic

Posted

I know we just won but it's conference finals time, baby! Another amazing game 7 win by our 'Canes. If we can beat Boston, we can beat any team in the league. I'm ready to see us dominate the Pens. Let's Go Canes!

Posted

Monday, May 18 at Pittsburgh

Thursday, May 21 at Pittsburgh

Saturday, May 23 at Carolina

Tuesday, May 26 at Carolina

* Friday, May 29 at Pittsburgh

* Sunday, May 31 at Carolina

* Tuesday, June 2 at Pittsburgh

Posted

Glad to see the first game isnt til Monday. Guys need a rest.

Posted

Should be another excellent series. Canes in 6.

Posted

I wouldnt watch ESPN if I was you. They are going down on the Pengiuns so quick it would make a Hooker blush.

Posted

I wouldnt watch ESPN if I was you. They are going down on the Pengiuns so quick it would make a Hooker blush.

LMAO, good one. I don't watch ESPN. We'll make them eat their words when we shut down Sid I'm just a kid and Malkin for the series and limit them to just 4 goals combined and only 9 points.

They suck at defense and in the last two games we played them they were -2 each with no points in the April game and in the January game they were -1 with a goal and an assist.

So two games -3 rating with 2 points combined.

I've change my prediction after this and I say we sweep them out and shove it in the rest of the Hockey worlds face the Sid sucks at defense and is only a one sided player.

Posted

Looking for a good series. We have fery good defensemen who rise to the occasion on taking on "superstars" such as Crosby and Malkin. This wont be a score more goals than the other team like it was for the Pens versus the Caps. They are going to have to play defense. And the canes offense needs to step up just a little.

Canes in 7...again

Posted

they were all over the Bs yesterday. gurgle, gurgle, gurgle

Posted

I love seeing them talk down on the Canes. I'm pretty sure this is going to be another fantastic series, going to at least 6 games, most likely 7.

Posted

That Saturday game is lookin mighty good for tailgating

Posted

Penguins and ESPN are in for a rude awakening. They were stretched to the limit by the Flyers and the Caps. Both are good teams, but they have not seen a goalie in either of those series that comes close to Cam Ward right now.

Posted

Penguins and ESPN are in for a rude awakening. They were stretched to the limit by the Flyers and the Caps. Both are good teams, but they have not seen a goalie in either of those series that comes close to Cam Ward right now.

:iagree: