Photo
- - - - -

Round 3 - Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (4)

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#331 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,795 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:28 PM

I hated to see this..but I do have respect for this team!
Looking forward to next year as a new Cane fan.

#332 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,168 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:27 PM

What's worse, losing four straight games in the Playoffs, or going out like punks like the Panthers did?

That'd be a fun poll.

#333 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,177 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

Just got back from the game some opinions. Canes where burned out Ward specially letting that flukey goal in. Dumping the puck doesnt work Canes need some speed guys to force the puck down the ice. The fans I was really surprised how quiet they where yes they got loud once in awhile but when the team needed a push the fans werent there only when they played something on the jumbotron.

As for the Penguins they where playing great hockey. Puck handling passing and defensive 3 things the Canes were missing. That 2 on 1 with crosby was perfectly done.

Next year Canes need to find some speed and get back to basics because what I saw tonight they are missing that. They also need another big time scorer.

Also I dont think the coach should return just listening to his post game interview and he didnt get this team back into the game after the first period.

Edited by Squirrel, 26 May 2009 - 11:43 PM.

#334 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:04 AM

What's worse, losing four straight games in the Playoffs, or going out like punks like the Panthers did?

That'd be a fun poll.

I was thinking the same exact thing tonight. Was Ward worse in the series or does Jake take the cake in that one?

#335 chucktownpanther

chucktownpanther

College football is king

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:59 AM

it's not laying an egg because we weren't even supposed to be there. i mean if you want to be a negative and pessimistic all the time go ahead, laying an egg is maybe what the sharks did in the first round but not us when we weren't even supposed to get in the playoffs

#336 chucktownpanther

chucktownpanther

College football is king

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:01 AM

That'd be a fun poll.

definitely not close. panthers

#337 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

Great season

Last time I'll be sitting in my usual 305 for the 20+ games during the regular season since I'll be heading to UNC-Charlotte.

If anyone is looking for a 14 or 26 game pack 3 or 4 rows up in 305 (1 guaranteed seat + a potential 4 seats to the left dead center connected to the seat or 7 seats two seats over to the right are open )shoot me a PM. EDIT: Don't actually I don't know if someone else is going to take the seat or not

Edited by Ncstatefan, 27 May 2009 - 07:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.