#16 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

xav We got such a bad Fox crew they didn't have a good camera angle of the play. That's why the official said it "stands".

If the official can clearly see that the call is correct then they say "confirmed"

If the official doesn't have enough evidence to change his call then they say "stands"

Well then, I'm tempted to sign up for game 22 film just to see it. Even my lovely wife, who is just now getting a good grasp on football was pissed. She held up her hands about two feet apart screaming "no way" and blurted out something about forward progress being stopped, and lousy replacement refs. Right or wrong, I was very proud. Looked to everyone in 320 like Brees was stopped dead in his tracks trying to go over the top with about three Panthers on him.

#17 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,463 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

Well then, I'm tempted to sign up for game 22 film just to see it. Even my lovely wife, who is just now getting a good grasp on football was pissed. She held up her hands about two feet apart screaming "no way" and blurted out something about forward progress being stopped, and lousy replacement refs. Right or wrong, I was very proud. Looked to everyone in 320 like Brees was stopped dead in his tracks trying to go over the top with about three Panthers on him.

I think they are doing a free trial this week. Worth a look.

#18 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,463 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

I've sat in 320 before. love those seats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.