23 replies to this topic

#1 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

Soo much to like about this game.

First and foremost Godfrey played his ass off today. That pick 6 was a game changer and got the crowd involved in a big way from then on. He also knocked the absolute poo outta Graham in the 4th, sending him to the sideline.

Props to the section on the away side on the 30 yard line...they refused to participate in the wave, but the section by the panthers tunnel was so persistent they got it to go the other direction.

Cam Newton is so awesome for the fans. When we took the lead,his enthusiasm in the end zone jumping up and down and waving his hands and acknowledging the crowd was priceless.

The crowd was awesome today and my section 127 nearly stood up the entire game without 1 complaint.

We truly had homefield advantage today with the D being electrified by the crowd.

I hate the over usage of this word but Thursday Nights atmosphere should be epic.

So nice to see Beason seal the win with the final interception today.

Deangelo still has that home run ability and I am glad we have him regardless of CRA's vendetta against him.

Gamble showed why he was the man again in that pass deflection to force 4th down for the Saints* in the 4th.

By the games end you could tell we totally demoralized the Saints* Defense.

The trick play on the Lafell reverse was a thing of beauty.

Saints* fans behind me were good sports and were genuinely fun to go back and forth with all game.

Met the tight end coach's wife, she was a sweetheart

#2 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,826 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

How was the Beason interception reaction? Was everyone leaving or inside escaping the rain?

#3 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

I would do dirty...dirty things to be able to be at that game on thursday.

I'm talking fuggin dirty.

#4 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

How was the Beason interception reaction? Was everyone leaving or inside escaping the rain?

If it was raining at that point I did not notice. The true fans were still there and it was freaking awesome. More high fives today and fist bumps were thrown around today than I have seen this the 08 Tampa Stomping on Monday night.

#5 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,667 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

By the games end you could tell we totally demoralized the Saints*** Defense.

Saints*** fans behind me were good sports and were genuinely fun to go back and forth with all game.

Does she have a nice butt?

#6 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Does she have a nice butt?

she's the oldest wife of all the coaches, that being said she's doing just fine for her age. I may sit to next to her again so that's all I am saying.

#7 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

By the time Beason INT rolled around, the sun was making its way out from behind the clouds and about half the stadium was empty.

Everyone, Panthers and Saints* fans included, assumed the game was in hand after the late 4th down stop when the stadium's noise level was at its peak.

#8 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

The fans who left early were absolute retards.

#9 1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

First and foremost Godfrey played his ass off today. That pick 6 was a game changer and got the crowd involved in a big way from then on. He also knocked the absolute poo outta Graham in the 4th, sending him to the sideline.

Props to the section on the away side on the 30 yard line...they refused to participate in the wave, but the section by the panthers tunnel was so persistent they got it to go the other direction.

Cam Newton is so awesome for the fans. When we took the lead,his enthusiasm in the end zone jumping up and down and waving his hands and acknowledging the crowd was priceless.

The crowd was awesome today and my section 127 nearly stood up the entire game without 1 complaint.

We truly had homefield advantage today with the D being electrified by the crowd.

I hate the over usage of this word but Thursday Nights atmosphere should be epic.

Deangelo still has that home run ability and I am glad we have him regardless of CRA's vendetta against him.

Gamble showed why he was the man again in that pass deflection to force 4th down for the Saints** in the 4th.

By the games end you could tell we totally demoralized the Saints** Defense.

Saints** fans behind me were good sports and were genuinely fun to go back and forth with all game.

Great read! Thanks!

#10 Corporal Casto

Corporal Casto

Noob Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

Gamble showed why he was the man again in that pass deflection to force 4th down for the Saints** in the 4th.

Saints** fans behind me were good sports and were genuinely fun to go back and forth with all game.

10/10. Would read again.

#11 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

pie this man, guys

#12 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,714 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

That Gamble play was my favorite play on Defense today.

Followed by the Hardy sack, and the TD hit on Brees.

#13 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

trying to decide if it's worth it to scout for scalpers. one ticket is hard to buy

#14 pland67

pland67

Cam-nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

By the time Beason INT rolled around, the sun was making its way out from behind the clouds and about half the stadium was empty.

Everyone, Panthers and Saints** fans included, assumed the game was in hand after the late 4th down stop when the stadium's noise level was at its peak.

I wouldn't say that HALF the staduim was empty at this point. Me and my friends were impressed by how many ppl were still in their seats when the clock ran out. The fans were as great as the players today.

#15 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Finally got home, had a blast today. Stadium had some bare spots around it, but damn did it get loud. Godfreys pick six really did kick things off, everyone was pumped up from start to finish. Ended up leaving right after Beason got the INT followed by cheers from everyone. Great day for a Panther win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com