• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

trying to decide if it's worth it to scout for scalpers. one ticket is hard to buy

I had to eat a couple of lowers today. Not a buyer to be found.

#22 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

I might have been seeing things, but I swore I saw Nakamura Judo Throw a man after a play...anyone else see that?

Edit: Also what is the deal with the Refs not giving Cam the ball after 2 TD's?!

#23 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

I was in 529 today and there is a solid section of Panthers fans thntere. No Saints*** fans anywhere near us...

The row I was in probably got up and down more than any row I've ever sat in, but they were all Panthers fans and polite.

Still surprising to me that the majority of people don't show up until 5 minutes left in the first quarter. I wanna watch from the very first kickoff...

Was also surprised at how many fans left with about 4 minutes remaining... Game wasn't over...

I usually average about 2 games a season and this was a great one... I like sitting in the endzone like that and the Panthers were awesome today.

It was jam packed outside. I was right on Mint St. at 12:00, but it took almost an hour and a half to park and get through the ticket line. I watched most of the first quarter about 50 feet from the gate. There had to be at least 1,000 people bunched together trying to get in line at the north gate.

I might have been seeing things, but I swore I saw Nakamura Judo Throw a man after a play...anyone else see that?

Edit: Also what is the deal with the Refs not giving Cam the ball after 2 TD's?!

Yes I did see that. I've been waiting on the judo to come out of him in the game. I got home and watched him do that over and over. Getting a #43 jersey.

#24 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilmington, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:17 AM

It was jam packed outside. I was right on Mint St. at 12:00, but it took almost an hour and a half to park and get through the ticket line. I watched most of the first quarter about 50 feet from the gate. There had to be at least 1,000 people bunched together trying to get in line at the north gate.

Yeah, we did arrive pretty early, I'll give you that... but I did it on purpose. We were downtown and parked by 11 in one of the $10 lots off of S Tryon... walked to the stadium, went in the team store, ate lunch and were in our seats by 12:40... I'd say 1/4 of the seats were full when we sat down, and probably 1/2 by kickoff... the stadium was mostly full by 5 minutes left in the first quarter...

When we go, I never drive anywhere near the stadium... I've found it's better to park a bit off (plus it's cheaper) and walk in, it's faster.

It bugs the poo out of me to miss even the first kickoff... I'm like that at home too... so I always try and be early to make absolutely sure I don't miss anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users