Photo
- - - - -

dont know what it is.but for some reason..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 tgrfan01

tgrfan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

panther teams never seem to really want to blow out a team.even some our best teams like the one that made it to the super bowl.they always had to make the game close.

#2 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Post Requirement? Where are you?

#3 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,438 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

This is a great question. Why exactly did we not stop Drew Brees from scoring?

#4 tgrfan01

tgrfan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Post Requirement? Where are you?

no need to be mad it isnt a jab at the team.im just saying almost all of our games tend to go down to the wire.

#5 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

The level of knee-jerk posts/comments is ridiculous, we did what we could, Cam had two instances where he forced a pass, both were almost picked. Things don't always work like Madden on Rookie...

#6 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

rivera criticized payton for not taking the foot off the gas when the game was over for all intents and purposes. i think that may have had something to do with it this week.

that's actually something i admire, tho....not taking the foot off the gas.

#7 tgrfan01

tgrfan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

rivera criticized payton for not taking the foot off the gas when the game was over for all intents and purposes. i think that may have had something to do with it this week.

that's actually something i admire, tho....not taking the foot off the gas.

could be that..id just love to see a step on the throat mentality for once from a panthers team.my heart can only take so much of the cardiac cats stuff.

#8 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

Fox era was about ball control so he wasn't in a hurry to blow anybody out. Most of the teams we blew out in the Fox era were just pathetic. 2005 we had 3 straight blowouts it was great! Good times.

As poor as we're tackling and with mediocre CBs, then you add the offense happy rule changes, sprinkle some replacement refs in it too. We're probably not going to blow too many teams out of the water.

#9 tgrfan01

tgrfan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Fox era was about ball control so he wasn't in a hurry to blow anybody out. Most of the teams we blew out in the Fox era were just pathetic. 2005 we had 3 straight blowouts it was great! Good times.

As poor as we're tackling and with mediocre CBs, then you add the offense happy rule changes, sprinkle some replacement refs in it too. We're probably not going to blow too many teams out of the water.

true would have been nice to beat the dirty Saints* by 15 though.i think most teams in the leauge are going to want to set an example against them this year for their dirty tactics.

#10 tgrfan01

tgrfan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

The level of knee-jerk posts/comments is ridiculous, we did what we could, Cam had two instances where he forced a pass, both were almost picked. Things don't always work like Madden on Rookie...

this isnt a knee jerk reaction about todays game.im speaking of all panthers teams.hence why we got dubbed the cardiac cats all of our games for some reason always come down to the wire for some reason.i also defended our play last week wasnt one of the ones saying fire the coach and so forth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.