Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice and quiet in here today

21 posts in this topic

Posted

1-1 but ahead of you in the standings. Get used to it, that'll be the case come playoff time too.

Posted

Where's breezingtoanotherbuttfug at today?

Posted

LOL! Buc fans coming here to lick their wounds.

(Psst! Hey BB! Here's where you come back with something like "Well you lick ass!" & think to yourself "Ha! Pwned him!")

Posted

Figures the buc fans would behave like this. After years of being owned by Delhomme, they now can compete with the Panthers

Posted

Good job with the Saints. Hoping for an Atlanta loss tonight.

Posted

Hey coach, what exactly did Coughlin say to you after the game? Are you pooping okay today with two assholes since he ripped you a new one? Not sure how that would work, but look at the brightside, you can get a second boyfriend now.

Posted

Hey coach, what exactly did Coughlin say to you after the game? Are you pooping okay today with two assholes since he ripped you a new one? Not sure how that would work, but look at the brightside, you can get a second boyfriend now.

I'm pooping just fine today, I appreciate your enthusiasm for poop. Tom was upset at me because I told him I forgot to bring the film of when we taped you guys at practice prior to our game.

Posted

Good job with the Saints. Hoping for an Atlanta loss tonight.

gotta give credit where its due, this guy might not be that bad after all

Posted

Figures the buc fans would behave like this. After years of being owned by Delhomme, they now can compete with the Panthers

This wouldn't of happened if I were coach. There should have been more former Rutgers players and washed up Giants. That's the true Buccaneer way!