Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Really good Win today

20 posts in this topic

It was a great win especially since so many people hate the Saints*.

The dirtiest team in sports, I fuging hate those guys. I was so happy that we were laying the lumber on everyone on that stinky waterlogged team.

Also I was glad to see some fire and fight back from our guys. Cam was all but swinging on people after one play, which I love.

I would love for us to become a team that takes no poo from anyone and will knock you the fug out.

This was either going to be a great win or a horrible loss. No in between. Glad to to be the ones who came out on top.

Hey I am glad for the win, and the QB pressure was good. I just want to see more of it and more pure sacks. But hey, not bitching at all, its just what I like to see :-).

If we can go 19-0 with no sacks all year I will take the Superbowl win, but I just personally like to see a little more pressure and sacks is all.

Hardy's hit on Brees gave me the weirdest boner.

oh the way that leg crunch up and how much I didn't care or feel bad for him

Pass rush was good but we can do better. Cant be satisfied with just this one game. To be honest the Skins pressured Brees even better than we did last week. I just thought we pressured him when we really needed too today not consistently. But it was good enough to win.

The Panthers defense did an outstanding job pressuring Drew today.

The defense shut down the Saints* offense for over a quarter. That is not an easy task to do.

The offense didn't start fast, but they definately responded, and took.over the game.

The stats only show one sack...but CJ's strip should have counted as a sack right?

How do you get a sack on a play that ended in a incomplete pass?

How do you get a sack on a play that ended in a incomplete pass?

Damn never thought of it that way haha.....but usually they count the strip as a sack. But that does make sense, thanks