Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Thur night question

22 posts in this topic

if you don't get it on TV in your area and don't want to go to a bar to watch it just watch it online... PM for link, i can't stand the thought of a Panthers fan not being able to watch the game b/c it's on the NFL Network

1 person likes this

You aren't going to get the game unless 1) you have NFL network or 2) you get the charlotte abc affiliate.

Why is this so hard to figure out?

Feel sorry for anyone that would watch on a computer screen instead of going out to a bar and watching.

Anyone in a 50 mile radius of Charlotte should be able to see it on a local station me thinks

Where is the best place to park for tailgating?

I have been to several games (was actually there today) but I usually don't tailgate. I just find the cheapest parking lot and go there. But Thursday I wanna get a little sloppy before the game. Where should I head towards?

Come to the Huddle Tailgate (corner of 3rd and Tryon). Great food and get to meet the Huddle celebrities.

1 person likes this

Feel sorry for anyone that would watch on a computer screen instead of going out to a bar and watching.

no sh*t, and they'll have the sound on the Panther game..................

where ever you may be.

I have NFLN, Sunday Ticket, and will STILL be going out to a bar to watch it!

Anyone in a 50 mile radius of Charlotte should be able to see it on a local station me thinks

I think the NFLN/local station thing is the same radius as the blackout rule, which I believe is 75 miles.

I was thinking I would miss this one, I live about 80 miles from CLT. But after checking my guide that poo is on ABC.

Come to the Huddle Tailgate (corner of 3rd and Tryon). Great food and get to meet the Huddle celebrities.

I'll vouch for this. Only $25 to park there too.