Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lines entering stadium

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I got to the gates at 1220 and I missed player introductions and kickoff for the first time ever. I was not happy at all. I was angry actually. What is the deal? Just be forewarned enter the stadium much earlier than usual if want to be in your seat for kickoff.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

1st time I've ever had to take my wallet out of my pocket. I think that's going a bit too far !

Posted · Report post

dont worry, next game, they are breaking out the rubber gloves and vasolene

Posted · Report post

No one ever uses South Gate, It's the gate off morehead. Use that one next time of or a quicker line make sure you have your pockets cleared before you get to the screeners. Security stuff sucks but get over it, blame the jerk that brought the taser into a jets game last year.

Posted · Report post

The security is dictated by the NFL. They have more stringent guidelines this year so be warned and get there earlier.

Posted · Report post

FYI it took me a couple minutes at south gate today.

Posted · Report post

dont worry, next game, they are breaking out the rubber gloves and vasolene

8291efb1614274e446defdc38b2874d239dd23e5.png

Posted · Report post

They are using metal detector wands now instead of the pat down. Takes a little more time. Hopefully they will get better at it as the season progresses.

Posted · Report post

Took us 40 minutes to get in from the Graham Street side. I missed the Saints and Panthers first drives.

Posted · Report post

I got to the gates at 1220 and I missed player introductions and kickoff for the first time ever. I was not happy at all. I was angry actually. What is the deal? Just be forewarned enter the stadium much earlier than usual if want to be in your seat for kickoff.

Panthers.com advised arriving early for the Saints game due to security checkpoints.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

These screening have become ridiculous. What next a body scan so I can get into MacDonalds.

Posted · Report post

Panthers.com advised arriving early for the Saints game due to security checkpoints.

Understood.....but most sane people would consider being in line 45 minutes before kickoff to be sufficient.

It wasn't.

1 person likes this