Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doghead28

Lines entering stadium

57 posts in this topic

People need to arrive earlier. Don't blame the stadium. That's one thing that sucks about watching a Panthers game on TV, there's only 40-50% of the crowd seated at kickoff. Borderline embarassing compared to other teams...and it's not BoA's fault as it has been like that for years.

Were you at the stadium yesterday and see the lines? If not, then shut the fug up becuase you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lines at the North Gate were significantly worse than I have EVER seen them. It literally took over 50 minutes to get into the stadium.

We were in line by about 12:15 and headed straight to our seats.....and we missed the Saints TD and the pick 6.

People need to arrive earlier. Don't blame the stadium. That's one thing that sucks about watching a Panthers game on TV, there's only 40-50% of the crowd seated at kickoff. Borderline embarassing compared to other teams...and it's not BoA's fault as it has been like that for years.

yeah i got there early and walked right in through the dreaded north gate no prob

Were you at the stadium yesterday and see the lines? If not, then shut the fug up becuase you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lines at the North Gate were significantly worse than I have EVER seen them. It literally took over 50 minutes to get into the stadium.

We were in line by about 12:15 and headed straight to our seats.....and we missed the Saints TD and the pick 6.

Once again, still your fault.

/discussion

herp derp you should've been in line at 1030 and that's just he way it is!

I walked right in at noon. Under 5 minute wait. Get there earlier.

Why the fug would you walk in an hour early? Thats a good 30-45 minutes wasted, that could be used on tailgating. I was in line at 12:40 and got in with 7 minutes to go in the 1st. If you werent at the game and you dont go to the games....you watch it on tv and think you know something.....shut the fug up!

It was beyond awful yesterday

Omfg you mean to tell me there were lines with 70,000 people trying to get into a stadium at the same time? No way!

Ou sit there and gap at people that didn't attend, let me ask ou, have you ever been to any

Well I guess you have to decide what's more important... actually seeing the game you paid for, or tailgating...

Omfg you mean to tell me there were lines with 70,000 people trying to get into a stadium at the same time? No way!

You sit there and yap at people that didn't attend, let me ask you, have you ever been to any other sporting event? Lines are bad everywhere and you get there early and you don't have to wait. You want to tailgate and drink cheap beer for longer, the. You pay the price. But don't sit there and act surprised when there are long lines when over 15,000 people are trying to enter each gate.

Notice how I got through that entire post without insulting you? Maybe you should try that as well with your next response.

Use the East Gate...it always moves faster