Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doghead28

Lines entering stadium

57 posts in this topic

didn't take any time to put the game on the tv

1 person likes this

East gate was bad as well, made it in as player introductions were occuring. They were doing "pat downs" and "wands" there because I got the pat down.

Well I guess you have to decide what's more important... actually seeing the game you paid for, or tailgating...

I did both. Met a few huddlers, went to the team store, went back and ate, drank, socialized and played cornhole. 12 is the best time to go in I think. I was in there early, yes, but had plenty of time for concessions and bathroom before the game without missing a thing.

I did both. Met a few huddlers, went to the team store, went back and ate, drank, socialized and played cornhole. 12 is the best time to go in I think. I was in there early, yes, but had plenty of time for concessions and bathroom before the game without missing a thing.

I think you can do that and make it work... going in at 12 might not be what some people prefer, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I like drinking a few beers as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer to be able to watch the game without having to ask what happened the next day... and without having to walk up and down the stairs from having to pee too much.

Next game I attend will be sans kids, so I will stop by the huddle tg and speak.

I think you can do that and make it work... going in at 12 might not be what some people prefer, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I like drinking a few beers as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer to be able to watch the game without having to ask what happened the next day... and without having to walk up and down the stairs from having to pee too much.

Next game I attend will be sans kids, so I will stop by the huddle tg and speak.

I had 7 or 8 beers I think. Two inside the stadium. My bladder did me right though. I hit the porta johns a couple times and the stadium bathroom pregame, half-time, and post game.

Well I guess you have to decide what's more important... actually seeing the game you paid for, or tailgating...

When youve got too much money and Dvr it doesn't matter.

Y'all are rookies at this stuff.....professional huddlers though! SMH

Why the fug would you walk in an hour early?

to see player introductions, kickoff, and the entire game

i don't understand why people were caught off guard by this. the increased security measures were publicized. i went in around noon explicitly because i knew security was going to slow poo down and lo-and-behold, people who decided to wait until 15 til one missed half of the 1st quarter

Did you see the Niners game last night? Blimp shots right before kickoff showed at least 500 people at two gates. Walk away from the tailgate and get there early. That's the only way. Panthers fans have never filled the stadium for player intros. It's sad.

So I got in line at about 12:15 and was in my seat by about 12:45 in plenty of time to see the end of warm-ups. The only thing I can think of for why I go through quicker than others is I had to go through the baggage check line and not one of the regular lines. But, to meet it felt like a pretty normal wait time. I won't be risking it at all on Thursday, though...gonna get in line a good hour before kickoff.