Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Were the Saints* kicking Cam when he was down without a helmet on?

64 posts in this topic

Posted

a player tries to stomp on cams hand with his cleats but cam moves it just in time. definitely dirty.

Posted

Cam got up looked angry then put on a smile and crowd roared

Posted

i rewatched it several times. when i saw it live, it looked like they tried to kick him in the head, but really what happens is cam has his arm out and moves it right before a Saints* player tries to stomp on his hand.

Posted

Cam definitely got up with some swagger to him (no, I am not saying swag). The back of his jersey was ripped up as well, whereas, it wasn't prior to that event. Kalil and Olsen were shoving a lot immediately too. They were pissed. Cam got up, looked ready to fight, walked away, looked into crowd, realized how it looked, and did a mocking laugh towards the crowd; it seemed to say "yeah, fug these motherfugers. They're not getting to me". Crowd goes nuts.

</scene>

Posted

What do you expect though?

They're dirtier than the cesspit on Brees' face.

Posted

Saints** were tugging on our helmets late almost every play trying to pull them off.

Who the fug does that? Seriously.

Yup, on this play someone purposely pulled his helmet off because when a helmet comes off the play is blown dead.

Saints* will always find a way to cheat.

Posted

,man, i really dont like the Saints*...

1 person likes this

Posted

We were all screaming at the TV. We saw some stomping and some kicking towards Cams head. I even think he mouths that they were trying to kick him in the head. The Saints are dirty and I hope there is a league review of that play.

Posted

We were all screaming at the TV. We saw some stomping and some kicking towards Cams head. I even think he mouths that they were trying to kick him in the head. The Saints are dirty and I hope there is a league review of that play.

Without a doubt there were players stomping near his head. I didnt see any connect, but they were attempts. I actually rewound that play a few times so I could see again.

Posted

said it before...they are trying to prove that they can be douches without getting paid extra for it.

it's going to hurt them.

they're gonna wind up with a 10 pick that they can't use. man that would suck.

Posted

Am I the only one who noticed before stews td they went straight for his ankle? Thugs. Stew stomped in end zone to tell me to fug off

3 people like this

Posted

Don't worry, by the next time we see them, Nakamura will teach the whole team some of his judo moves. There may be a lot of "cart offs" in the next game. :D