Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pox 08

Were the Saints* kicking Cam when he was down without a helmet on?

64 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure they were trying to stomp on Cam's hand when he was in the pile, while also laying on top of him and not moving. Bunch of pieces of poo.

I thought it was awesome, though, when Cam jumped to his feet and smiled to the crowd. The fans went absolutely nuts. Like Cam said in his post-game, we own BoA stadium now. Saints fans, Falcon fans, Bucs fans, 'Skins fans, and Steelers fans can gtfo.

1 person likes this

I guess it is just me but I think it is way past time someone takes Drew Brees out for the season.. or seasons. Payback.

1 person likes this

Cam's jersey was ripped before this play. it was ripped more after it though. but i noticed it had ripped there earlier.

i watched the replay in the stadium and there were definately shoes with yellow cleats stomping on cam's arms and hands in that pile-up....after they ripped his helmet off....can't believe no mention of this anywhere.

I guess it is just me but I think it is way past time someone takes Drew Brees out for the season.. or seasons. Payback.

We beat the hell outta Drew Brees without having to take him out of the game. We kept it clean and we exposed their offense. I don't know about you, but I don't need to ask for any more. Only the weak play dirty.

Looked like a gang initiation on TV.

Before this thread gets to page 3, does anybody have like proof and stuff? Where's the gifs?

How do we effectively throw this in Saints fans' faces without a gif?

I really couldn't tell, but it looked like there was a lot of activity going on...

It really looked bad. Even my charger fan friends were like wtf?

My DVR for some reason wouldn't let me rewind, so I couldn't see a replay of it.. I just know from the glimpse I did get, it looked nasty. Would love to see a gif of it, or a video, if anyone could make one, I thank you in advance.

Definitely saw a lot of shots aimed low at JStew, which I believe is a product of both the fines for the high hits as well as the Saints looking to be dirty (such as falling on top of Smitty after he was obviously down when he was open during the busted coverage).

They're just as scummy as they've always been, but they started getting pushed back and wilted. Graham was talking that good poo until he started picking himself up after every play wondering when James Anderson was going to come pay him a visit next.

1 person likes this

When Cam got up and yelled with a smile on his face it was the loudest I have ever heard the fans, EVER.