Photo
- - - - -

Were the Saints* kicking Cam when he was down without a helmet on?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Before this thread gets to page 3, does anybody have like proof and stuff? Where's the gifs?

How do we effectively throw this in Saints fans' faces without a gif?

#32 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

I really couldn't tell, but it looked like there was a lot of activity going on...

#33 jayflip

jayflip

I hate charger fans...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

It really looked bad. Even my charger fan friends were like wtf?

#34 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

My DVR for some reason wouldn't let me rewind, so I couldn't see a replay of it.. I just know from the glimpse I did get, it looked nasty. Would love to see a gif of it, or a video, if anyone could make one, I thank you in advance.

#35 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Definitely saw a lot of shots aimed low at JStew, which I believe is a product of both the fines for the high hits as well as the Saints looking to be dirty (such as falling on top of Smitty after he was obviously down when he was open during the busted coverage).

They're just as scummy as they've always been, but they started getting pushed back and wilted. Graham was talking that good poo until he started picking himself up after every play wondering when James Anderson was going to come pay him a visit next.

#36 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

When Cam got up and yelled with a smile on his face it was the loudest I have ever heard the fans, EVER.

#37 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,028 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

Am I the only one who noticed before stews td they went straight for his ankle? Thugs. Stew stomped in end zone to tell me to fug off

Yep, it was right as Stewart was being pushed out of bounds. Dude dove head first right at his ankle. Stewart immediately got in his face and let him have it. I think that was why he was extra pumped on the TD.

#38 PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme

The Greatest!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

I watched the scrum when Cam's helmet came off .. the saints were out of line, but its the saints.. screw them!

#39 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,519 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

Was on the other side, so didn't get a chance to see what was going on real-time.

The crowd roared and nobody really knew why (around me) at the time.

#40 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 4,969 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

Am I the only one who noticed before stews td they went straight for his ankle? Thugs. Stew stomped in end zone to tell me to fug off

Too much static about the crowd being good weather fans..who cares.

J Stew was running out of bounds and the MLB chasing him dove right at his ankles from behind..stew avoided it barely and went after him with some finger pointing..of course Mike Martz and Ron Pitts were busy trying to remember the names of the two teams and probally running some Katrina tribute to even comment on it.

J stew gets an ankle dive..Cam gets a near face stomping and hands walked on...Hangman gets shoved in the back after being done with a block and walking back...

Stay classy.

#41 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,571 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

next game in new orleans should be fun.

drop their drawers and spank them in front of their own home town.

#42 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Saints* were tugging on our helmets late almost every play trying to pull them off.

Who the fug does that? Seriously.

The Saints are a bunch of dirty bunch of @&%holes. I noticed that they ripped Cam's helment off every chance they got.

#43 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,500 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

I was like "WATDAFUG DOES SUH PLAY FOR THEM OR SOMETHING WHERE DAFUG ARE THOSE TROGLODITE REFS?!" I was yelling quite loudly, I was pretty sure they could hear me down the street.

#44 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

I'm sorry if this is already been asked....I did not see a thread about it on the front page

I just caught a glimpse of it and I swear it looked like he was being deliberately kicked.

Was I seeing things, and maybe it was just accidental contact as the players were getting up or was he really being kicked?

When Cam was down without his helment, the replays looked like the Saints were trying to pound him in the head. I hope the NFL looks at this and agrees with what i saw.

#45 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

thugs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.