Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Stewart

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

WOW. It looked like a whole new offense with him back in the lineup. He is definitely worth the money. I am also glad to see D-will back making a big contribution to the offense.

Posted · Report post

This week we blocked. Last week we didn't. That is why the offense looked good. Period.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

This week we blocked. Last week we didn't. That is why the offense looked good. Period.

We also ran up the gut and weren't essentially 4 wide if you count Olsen all game.

Wasn't just a OL issue

Posted · Report post

It was great seeing Stew back on the field. He is vital to the success of this offense. Having a bruising back paired with DeAngelo is exactly what we need to throw off defenses. Throw in Tolbert and Cam's running ability and we should give defenses fits all season long if the offensive line can consistently block as well as they did today.

Posted · Report post

Also the Saints* D sucks and the Bucs DLine looked great last week.

But we are a rushing team. If we don't rush, we don't win. And I know it isn't the way the rest of the NFL does it, but it is the way we have to do it.

Posted · Report post

totally agree...

Posted · Report post

I bet the oline caught a whole lotta grief last week

Posted · Report post

I wish....olsen had a more of a role in todays win...

Posted · Report post

We also ran up the gut and weren't essentially 4 wide if you count Olsen all game.

Wasn't just a OL issue

Yup, it wasn't just the line being able to block better. Having Stewart able to run it up the gut, allows Deangelo to take it outside. Having them both healthy and on the field makes a huge difference.

Posted · Report post

Was glad to see him out there, yesterday.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments