Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Busted! :(

38 posts in this topic

Posted

this is going to be my first game. im coming all the way from texas, and i have front row, section 101. i can't tell you how jacked up i am to get to be there. my voice will be gone friday morning.

do you have a tailgate you would welcome me to?

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn i have psls all the way up in section 542. I put my tickets on the nfl ticket exchange and then took them off just to see the market value for them and they were 170 per ticket. The fuggin dallas game market value shows 330 per ticket i may be tempted to sell those.

WTF........

Posted

It would be funny if scp never made you one. I like the look your your 6yr old art work on the fridge look your sig has...

Think I should keep it? It has kinda grown on me. But I want a real sig. Maybe I can implement both.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cheer loud bro!

Posted

Cheer loud bro!

Left lung is lodged in my throat from Sunday. I expect full egress come Thursday. I will not let you down.

And you guys get there early. Security has changed and you cannot get in line 20 minutes before KO anymore. GET TO YOUR DAMN SEATS BEFORE KICKOFF!!!

Posted

Think I should keep it? It has kinda grown on me. But I want a real sig. Maybe I can implement both.

I like it. I think its hysterical, has character, and shows passion. Im surprised you don't have one yet considering how well he has played. If you do switch when you get one I wouldn't blame you, just to look "official".

1 person likes this

Posted

I like it. I think its hysterical, has character, and shows passion. Im surprised you don't have one yet considering how well he has played. If you do switch when you get one I wouldn't blame you, just to look "official".

Thanks.

I should hold out for the best sig or just keep using this one. It looks like Dwan to me now. I saw his big ass at the game Sunday and I thought, "That ain't Dwan Edwards!"

Let's see what happens.

Posted

Please take me with you man, I will literally quit my job and buy my ticket out there right now.

It was my Bday a couple days ago and my girlfriend just broke up with me, I just wanna see the Panthers play at BOA for the first time ever...

And your son loves me! I could entertain him while you and the wife do adult stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for letting know where you are sitting, I'll give you a surprise visit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can I sit beside y'all? Pm me price

Posted

Please take me with you man, I will literally quit my job and buy my ticket out there right now.

It was my Bday a couple days ago and my girlfriend just broke up with me, I just wanna see the Panthers play at BOA for the first time ever...

And your son loves me! I could entertain him while you and the wife do adult stuff.

collectively, this post is a little creepy.. I think I deserve that #4 ticket.. just sayin.

Posted

Update: Just informed that I have been bumped. Customers of ours from BMW just got my tickets. What a day. For those of you going raise some hell for me.