Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think a Thursday Night win could be a franchise turning point

64 posts in this topic

Posted

A win at home as the nation watched on against the Super Bowl champs.... HUGE. I think we could look back on it one day and remember that as the game that we turned the corner

Posted

too bad the nation wont be watching nfl network

1 person likes this

Posted

Y'all get yourselves so worked up, it's a wonder there aren't more suicides after losses.

2 people like this

Posted

Saw it mentioned in another thread and I agree

Posted

I wouldn't quite go that far. It's not the NFC championship game at home or the super bowl. It would be a nice momentum building win. In my opinion it's really a must win because it's going to be even more difficult to win at Atlanta in week 4. Lose Thursday and 1-3 is realistic.

Posted

I think a win @ atlanta is not a longshot...I feel the Giants have some holes that we can expose....I really think this team has the juice to make a run under the radar....

Posted

It is a nationinally televised game minus all Time Warner Cable subscribers! LOL However I do agree this could be a chance for us to make a major statement to the rest of the league, and do what the bucs coulden't and finish off the G-men. Lets also not forget this is Cam's first real prime time game. all the others have been pre season contest. None the less can't wait for this game!

Posted

Y'all get yourselves so worked up, it's a wonder there aren't more suicides after losses.

yeah, electro took the 2009 season and the demise of jake delhomme pretty hard tbh

Posted

Franchise turning point? no way, Maybe a season turning point but I'm not even going to say that.

@ggivensii If we beat the Giants, we won't be under the radar anymore.

Posted

I know this win would be awesome, but a win against ATL, IN the ATL would be a huge statment.

Posted

Beating SB champs will def have the team believe Kalil's superbowl guarentee even more :-)

Posted

While a division win would be better in the Standings this is the type of game that could let the league know that we have arrived. Similar to the Lions Win against the Bears last year in Week 5 on MNF. This game is huge for a few reasons: It's against the defending Superbowl champs and it's in prime time, a chance to show to the country just how pumped we are for football again in the Carolinas.