Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How About Giving the Panthers Some Credit

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I have watched both skins games and RG3 is throwing screen passes the majority of the games which is just inflating his numbers making him look like he is all world. I agree he is still got a ways to go till he is on Cams level i even seen him look a little flustered yesterday but they made it sound he like he played flawless, hell it was clear Bradford outplayed him yesterday but you dont hear anything about that. Fact is they hyped him before he came in so there gonna stick to it regardless, so everybody can say they were right at the end of the day. Thats how it works.

Posted

I don't think it is a market size reason bc Luck is in a small market. I think it us more of the fact that Cam is yesterday's news. People already know he is a stud so it isn't a shocking story any more.

Posted

lol.....nfl.com has Cam up on their main page with the title Re- Emerging Star.....

One week one game game apparently was enough to make his disappear

Posted

I'm sooo glad I don't have TWC anymore and be forced to watch ESPN. They always seem to hate on the Panthers. I hardly ever saw positive game highlights of the Panthers and if I did, it was a very brief highlight.

Posted

so far ive watched 3 games with sky sports commentators and im surprised they actually know their football. They arent baised and dont talk out their ass. I like it.

Posted

A good trick I use is to change the channel. It's super effective.

They aim to get ratings. You're gonna have to learn to accept that.

Posted

lol.....nfl.com has Cam up on their main page with the title Re- Emerging Star.....

One week one game game apparently was enough to make his disappear

Ya and the Cowboys were the best team in the league last week.

Posted

At-least trent dilfer supports us