36 replies to this topic

#31 heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

- To the two Steeler fans that walked through our tailgate with those ugly ass jerseys on; I'm sorry that I yelled for you all to sell your tickets or take off your fugging jerseys.

I hate them. I just hate them.

#32 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

If he said that he threw rocks at opposing fans or poured beer on children, I would agree with you

My bad. He has a long way to go then to represent. Bring batteries on Thursday, OP.

#33 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

My only regret about that final score is that our margin of victory wasn't larger, and that we had so many missed tackles on defense. Two years was too long to beat this honorless cadre of vermin, and it's my dearest, sincere hope we put 50 on them next time.

#34 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

I ran into one of those guys with the afro and black suits leaving the bathroom after the game.
I just stared at him and laughed. I think he had already gotten a lot of that by that point.

#35 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,868 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

I ran into one of those guys with the afro and black suits leaving the bathroom after the game.
I just stared at him and laughed. I think he had already gotten a lot of that by that point.

Ha! Yes those dudes were beat down. They shouldn't dress like anal bead salesmen if they didnt want to get ragged on.

#36 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

I saw them while waiting outside the bathrooms after the game, too. Funny to see someone dressed like a clown yet acting so deflated and sad. What a bunch of jokes.

#37 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,868 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

My bad. He has a long way to go then to represent. Bring batteries on Thursday, OP.

Hey, no need for violence. I do have a family and job to go home to after I get out of asshole fan mode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.