Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Injuries...

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Just gave injury updates in his presser. Said he won't get a full report until all the guys have been in but he knew TD and Bell specifically were in there getting treatment. Bell had an X-Ray that was negative but is reportedly walking around "gingerly"

Posted

Joe Person ‏@josephperson

X-rays on OT Byron Bell's ankle were negative. Status for Thursday is uncertain.

Posted

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers

Rivera said Thomas Davis is still dealing with a sore hamstring, but he should be able to participate in today's walk through.

Posted

Did anybody watch Rivera's presser from the beginning? He usually gives the injury updates at the beginning.

He only mentioned 2 post game...

So there must be some others

Posted

yeah, i didn't listen to the whole presser but i listened to most of it and bell and TD were the only ones he mentioned. TD sounded ok, tho.

he did say he wouldn't know everything until he saw everyone.

Posted

any news on Smith? He was def not 100% when he caught that wide open pass ..

nothing in Rivera's presser about him ..

Posted

i dont like the idea of a 2nd string tackle going up against the giants. that is going to be a big problem if Bell can't play.

Posted

i dont like the idea of a 2nd string tackle going up against the giants. that is going to be a big problem if Bell can't play.

Bell has been decent this year.....but that wouldn't qualify as a big injury issue we are facing IMO headed into this game. Sure, not ideal but that wold must be more a standard injury we work around for a week.

Posted

giants could end up with a 2nd string RT going against CJ or hardy. i'll take that.

Posted

I wanted them to activate Campbell because hes athletic enough to go against that athletic d-line for the Giants.

Posted

Bells been really solid player these first couple games...it would hurt to lose him against the giants, he came back though so he could still play

Posted

any news on Smith? He was def not 100% when he caught that wide open pass ..

nothing in Rivera's presser about him ..

That's because he had just came back into the game from a cramp. He is fine.