Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some PFF stats

43 posts in this topic

Posted

This team is full of young talent!! If Hurney can keep them together and add in a few pieces, they'll really be a force in a year or two.

The only aging areas of need are DT, LT and #1WR (though he may already be on the team).

Posted

Who is piggy?

4712647048_b044e8f9f8.jpg

Posted

I'm really liking Frank Alexander. He keeps going at the QB and is always active hence the batted down passes.

they rush him from the DT spot in passing scenario's and he actually pushes the pocket back, despite facing double teams. Franky is a monster

Posted

Can anyone post grades?

Posted

Can anyone post grades?

not much point in that. Their detailed stats are awesome and they have pretty much every stat you could possibly want.

The fact that they try to turn those detailed stats into a numerical grade is admirable but not logical and a bad science.

I love the detailed and in depth stats they provide because those are facts but their opinion/grading system is highly flawed.

Posted

Who is piggy?

Hangartner.

Posted

Hangartner.

The guardster of the ham.

Posted

Was Cam sacked, I can't remember? Not so much stopped short on a designed QB run, but when dropping back to pass?

Once I think

Posted

Was Cam sacked, I can't remember? Not so much stopped short on a designed QB run, but when dropping back to pass?

Once, I believe in the 1st quarter of the game. Held onto the ball for way too long (coverage sack) and it ended up killing the momentum of the drive. Later in the game, he threw the ball away in similar situations, which was encouraging to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are these premium stats or something? I don't see any article about our game on the site.

Posted

Are these premium stats or something? I don't see any article about our game on the site.

They are and well worth the money.. The stats and charts and everything they offer is top notch. So much detail and its always accurate. I reccomend it to everyone. There is tons of stats to pour through. They also let you go back all the way to 08 and provideds great detail about every player in the nfl. Its hard to explain how much sortable stats they have and many different ways of anaylzing them. They break down so many things its incredible. I can't imagine any football fan would be dissapointed a yearly subscription.

Very useful when evalutating others teams player as well.

Edit: You can get a year for $27, thats a calendar year so you can go back and reference it all offseason. Everyone should jump on that.

Posted

I scoured their site, at least I think I did.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/

Where is a link to all this?