Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some PFF stats

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Norman's metrics would look a lot better if it weren't for that slip/long pass to Colston. All things considered, though, he's doing pretty well for a 5th round rookie from a small school. He's had two really tough matchups so far and has his toughest yet this week.

Posted

Here you go my kiwi friend

Chur bro! I appreciate it. Did all the LB's not named Anderson receive negative grades on run D then? Wouldn't be surprised :(

Posted

Chur bro! I appreciate it. Did all the LB's not named Anderson receive negative grades on run D then? Wouldn't be surprised :(

Yep.

Posted

On that LaFell trick play, Byron Bell pancaked and bellyflopped on his defender so hard I swore I heard the guy go Glarghbarghlaba!

Posted

Yep.

Ouch. Ah well, I have faith that they can pick it up. They're a really talented bunch.

Posted

Ouch. Ah well, I have faith that they can pick it up. They're a really talented bunch.

Luke and TD technically had negative grades but weren't bad. The only real negative they handed out was Beason.....but that is to be expected. Going to take probably a couple more games for him to get consistant again.

Posted

for what it's worth, i played madden and norman had two picks on big ben in the first quarter alone.