Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These WFNZ hosts are killing me today

56 posts in this topic

Posted

2nd quarter: You're telling me that 1 out of every 4 seats in this picture isn't filled:

A2_tu35CUAAfU54.jpg

Posted

2nd quarter: You're telling me that 1 out of every 4 seats in this picture isn't filled:

A2_tu35CUAAfU54.jpg

Absolutely.

Posted

Oh we were scoring TDs and $500 seats on stub hub were empty. Cam was looking for someone to hand the footballs to (slight hyperbole).

Posted

hard to tell that zoomed out, but I wouldn't bet against it. remember the seats are blue and silver. i see a lot of blue and silver.

Posted

Still people blame the stadium. This is becoming a joke now. This has been going on for YEARS. BoA Stadium has constantly been a place where fans wonder in midway through the first and into the 2nd. Sure you have the Church Crowd who can't help but arrive later...but for the most of the fans they have the option they just choose to drink beer and play cornhole apparently....then blame BoA or the team for this.

Don't know about you, but I'm in my seat ready to roll at kickoff.

The lines aren't the problem at BoA...it's the people standing in them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fine. I am now changing this thread to talk about how fuging terrible Brett Jensen and Marc James are in general. Discuss.

Posted

Oh they bad.

Posted

they are always pointing out negative things more than positive. they focus on negative crap all of the time.

Posted

Our fans are notoriously late arriving, I like to be seated 30 mins before three game.

Posted

we have crappy fans. Every time I'm in club, half the people don't even make noise. It's embarrassing.

Posted

I don't even remember the stadium sounding as loud as it did on TV before. The Christmas Eve game on TV you could hear the announcer announce that Cam had broken Manning's record and it was pretty loud.

Posted

watching at home( I live in NY otherwise would be at the games) the stadium did seem empty early, however the crowd seemed very into the game much more than in years past. Would love too see the crowd going crazy thursday night. We will need it for sure.