Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These WFNZ hosts are killing me today

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Thursday will be 90% panthers fans at full capacity.

Posted

Thursday will be 90% panthers fans at full capacity.

You really think so?

Posted

Via @CMFoster23: Only thing flatter than the Patriots O yesterday was the crowd@GilletteStadium, anyone else notice all the empty red seatsyesterday.

Via @MaseDenver: For such a supposedly big night for the #Falcons, I'm surprised that 11 minutes before kickoff, at least 25 percent of the seats areempty

Via @annkillion: 49ers take the field. Lots of empty seats. Word is there are big delays at the gates. Ah Candlestick.

Via @JodyHighRoller3: The eagles should be ashamed of how many empty seats there are at that game its dead in there smfh

Via @RealMikeWilbon: So many emptyseats in San Diego..are people there resigned the Chargers moving to Los Angeles?

Via @BrandonCee: Look at all those empty seats, now. So much for die-hard #raidersfans. #nfl #chargers

Via @theyoungs07: Was it me or were there a large number of empty seats at the#bears game

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay so that post didn't exactly turn out well. However, I just looked on Twitter for reports of lots of empty seats at other games. Found them all over the place: Bears games, Patriots, FALCONS TONIGHT, Chargers, Eagles, 49ers (primetime game) and others and I didn't search for every team.

So if I do concede there were a lot of empty seats yesterday, can we at least stop bagging on Panthers fans as if that only was going on in Charlotte yesterday?

Posted

Via @CMFoster23: Only thing flatter than the Patriots O yesterday was the crowd@GilletteStadium, anyone else notice all the empty red seatsyesterday.

Via @MaseDenver: For such a supposedly big night for the #Falcons, I'm surprised that 11 minutes before kickoff, at least 25 percent of the seats areempty

Via @annkillion: 49ers take the field. Lots of empty seats. Word is there are big delays at the gates. Ah Candlestick.

Via @JodyHighRoller3: The eagles should be ashamed of how many empty seats there are at that game its dead in there smfh

Via @RealMikeWilbon: So many emptyseats in San Diego..are people there resigned the Chargers moving to Los Angeles?

Via @BrandonCee: Look at all those empty seats, now. So much for die-hard #raidersfans. #nfl #chargers

Via @theyoungs07: Was it me or were there a large number of empty seats at the#bears game

Damn. Maybe you should email this to [email protected] so those guys can see it wasn't just Charlotte. ATL was full at kickoff though.

Posted

Its just better on my HD screen for free..my restroom break is not a commitment..and my Samuel Adams Octoberfest is reasonably priced...what rain?

Posted

It doesn't matter if it happened all over the NFL. What matters is that you recognize there will be traffic, there might be entrance delays, you can't just waltz over form your tailgate, security checks take time, and the team wants you there for intros. If you realize that, and realize gates open at 11 AM, it can be full when it needs to be.

Posted

It doesn't matter if it happened all over the NFL. What matters is that you recognize there will be traffic, there might be entrance delays, you can't just waltz over form your tailgate, security checks take time, and the team wants you there for intros. If you realize that, and realize gates open at 11 AM, it can be full when it needs to be.

If by "you" you are implying me then gtfo. I know where and when I gotta be somewhere.

Posted

A lot of people were talking about the empty seats, not just early 1Q, but the whole game. We counted random rows during time outs and 2/3 cap. seemed about right. What little rain there was was nothing like the JAX game last year, certainly not enough to stay home, plus, there were even a bunch of empty seats under the overhang. Those that came were pretty loud, usually, but not always, at the right times. That "outflux" with five to go wasn't all that big. It was relatively rowdy even after the game was over. I haven't seen that in a longggggg time.

Posted

The complaint I heard that it was empty when the game started.

Posted

Agree, I was disappointed in empty seats- but usually am disappointed. I think too many people have seats that don't REALLY want them. Maybe they could try harder to give/sell them to Panther fans.

I will say the ones who were there were pretty loud- even after the "oh not again!" first drive of the Saints.

Posted

2nd quarter: You're telling me that 1 out of every 4 seats in this picture isn't filled:

A2_tu35CUAAfU54.jpg

That is sad