55 replies to this topic

#46 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:41 AM

The complaint I heard that it was empty when the game started.

#47 section543

section543

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:23 AM

Agree, I was disappointed in empty seats- but usually am disappointed. I think too many people have seats that don't REALLY want them. Maybe they could try harder to give/sell them to Panther fans.

I will say the ones who were there were pretty loud- even after the "oh not again!" first drive of the Saints.

#48 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:26 AM

2nd quarter: You're telling me that 1 out of every 4 seats in this picture isn't filled:

Posted Image

That is sad

#49 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

My section was full and loud (507) we also had someone in our section to get face planted by the cops and hauled away which drew a big cheer from the crowd. We also had a guy behind us decked out in a Tom Brady jersey and Patriots hat and my wife gave him hell. She asked him midway through the 2nd quarter how the Pats were doing and he had no idea, I mean come on how the hell are you going to come to a game that's the same time as "your" team and not keep up with how "your" team is playing?

As far as the host on WFNZ I really like Mac and Jim in the mornings but Taylor Z and Marc with a "C" James kill me. They are college football guys trying to pretend to be Panther and NFL guys. I mean yesterday Marc was still questioning the Panthers pick of Kuechly and saying we should have gotten Cox or Brockers because they were doing more already. Brockers has a high ankle sprain and hasn't played and Cox has 7 tackles and a sack compared to Dwan Edwards, that we picked up, who has 10 tackles and 2.5 sacks. All Marc cares about is the "U" and Taylor loves Alabama football which does nothing for me being in Charlotte and caring about Panther football and the ACC. I miss Packman!!!

#50 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

In fact Marc James just tweeted this.

marcjames
Kellen Winslow re-joins Former Teammate at The "U." Vince Wilfork with the New England Patriots. CongratUlations K2. #TheU
9/18/12 10:35 AM

#51 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,883 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

My section was full and loud (507) we also had someone in our section to get face planted by the cops and hauled away which drew a big cheer from the crowd. We also had a guy behind us decked out in a Tom Brady jersey and Patriots hat and my wife gave him hell. She asked him midway through the 2nd quarter how the Pats were doing and he had no idea, I mean come on how the hell are you going to come to a game that's the same time as "your" team and not keep up with how "your" team is playing?

As far as the host on WFNZ I really like Mac and Jim in the mornings but Taylor Z and Marc with a "C" James kill me. They are college football guys trying to pretend to be Panther and NFL guys. I mean yesterday Marc was still questioning the Panthers pick of Kuechly and saying we should have gotten Cox or Brockers because they were doing more already. Brockers has a high ankle sprain and hasn't played and Cox has 7 tackles and a sack compared to Dwan Edwards, that we picked up, who has 10 tackles and 2.5 sacks. All Marc cares about is the "U" and Taylor loves Alabama football which does nothing for me being in Charlotte and caring about Panther football and the ACC. I miss Packman!!!

Dude you are so fuging on point, I had to like, pie and quote your post. The drive used to be the best damn sports show around, now I can't stomach it anymore. They have even managed to ruin the 'whiner line". They only play like 3 or 4 whiners and they talk over those. Wish CBS would get Taylor and Marc the fug outta Charlotte.

#52 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

Another year, another bitch fest by this board about the fans. Face it, there's only a handful of teams that constantly pack their stadium every Sunday(prime time games are different). We aren't one of those and we might never be. Deal with it.

#53 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Dude you are so fuging on point, I had to like, pie and quote your post. The drive used to be the best damn sports show around, now I can't stomach it anymore. They have even managed to ruin the 'whiner line". They only play like 3 or 4 whiners and they talk over those. Wish CBS would get Taylor and Marc the fug outta Charlotte.

Yeah the whiner line has really gone down since the "Get some" guy died, i still like The QBC tho, he is a Cowgirls fan and talks down on the Panthers but thats what he is paid to do and he takes a verbal roasting when they lose. Its entertainment at the end of the day.

#54 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

Yeah the whiner line has really gone down since the "Get some" guy died, i still like The QBC tho, he is a Cowgirls fan and talks down on the Panthers but thats what he is paid to do and he takes a verbal roasting when they lose. Its entertainment at the end of the day.

pssst......he's not really a Cowboys fan....it's an act to get people riled up

#55 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

pssst......he's not really a Cowboys fan....it's an act to get people riled up

Oh okay i didnt know that.

#56 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

atleast they talk about panthers, david glenn in raleigh is acc jerk fest and Adam Gold I dont think even dedicated 10 minutes to panthers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com