Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TANTRIC-NINJA

The "I just don't see it guys"

40 posts in this topic

You know your DLine is in good shape when your DTs both have the same last name.

Why isnt Hurney trying to offer Armanti and Fua for this deal?!

Heck throw in a 5th. I can do his job better!! - as seen on The Huddle! Sadly many, many times....

@Beach: I agree all of those guys are now assets..Alexander is coming along nicely and Keiser makes all his snaps count. Actually DE is a position of depth...Applewhite can fill in at LBer too..nice roster Mr. rivera and Mr. Hurney( I mean give Rivera more than a lockedout offseason to prove himself)

On top of that we should trade Clausen to Detroit for Calvin Johnson.

You know your DLine is in good shape when your DTs both have the same last name.

I'll take S-words for 300 Alex.

Also Ninja-pirates are just ninjas with one bad eye...easy to defeat.

Fua for JPP straight up

Ron Edwards was off the field a little too much for my liking, on running downs, yesterday.

I havent seen this being praised by too many on the Huddle as of yet.

There was a lot of "Ron Edwards is an old ineffective nobody" talk from a many huddlers who never have seen him play a snap for us or in his career.

Can we acknowledge that Ron Edwards(along with Dwan of course) has help stabilized this line? Drew could not step up in the pocket like last season avoiding all edge pressure that Hardy and CJ got on him in 2011.

On Sunday Drew stepped up and the G-C was pushed in his face and he had to bail the pocket only to fling his incomplete legal-intentional grounding passes.

I cannot say I felt bad for his limping ass after his sack either... Lead apologist of a bunch of clasless jerks.

Its real sad, that a team that represents a city that is built under sea level, actually plays with the class of a team well beneath the ocean floor.

Most of the constant complainers don't show up unless we lose. They are totally unbalanced in their posting habits.

1 person likes this

Fua for JPP straight up

Id need a fifth round pick from the G-men to even this out..

Fua played with THE Andrew "Jezus Shuttlesworth" Luck and coached by Jim "Socrates of Football " Harbaugh..

Fua will enhance the locker room and give the Giants that inspirado they are missing in the first half of the season..JPP would play behind Keiser easily who would have 32 sacks this season if starting.

1 person likes this

What is too bad is that we had to read 100s of posts about how bad our D line would be and that Ron Edwards was old and wouldn't be worth much at all. Then we read that Dwan Edwards was a reject from Buffalo and would be a waste. And the reality is that they were wrong. Problem is these same people won't learn to wait and see what happens before making conclusions, they will simply move on and make a dozen more ignorant threads and defend them with 100s of more ignorant posts.

4 people like this

Edwards wall!!!!!!!!!!

What is too bad is that we had to read 100s of posts about how bad our D line would be and that Ron Edwards was old and wouldn't be worth much at all. Then we read that Dwan Edwards was a reject from Buffalo and would be a waste. And the reality is that they were wrong. Problem is these same people won't learn to wait and see what happens before making conclusions, they will simply move on and make a dozen more ignorant threads and defend them with 100s of more ignorant posts.

Your signature really says it all.. For most of the "knee jerks."

I'm so glad we have the two Edwards!!!

529340.jpg

529340.jpg

Thats the face he makes all the time...wow his swag is all gone! He looked like a defeated person in preseason and I thought "no way he makes the team and he knows it!" - a rare instance of me being wrong..but how dare you skew this thread for anything Armanti.